Just Love Me

Renee POV

"Give me a run for my money, there is nobody no one to out run me. So give me a run for my money..." Andre sang as we left the pool area.

"Sipping bubbly feeling lovely, living lovely." I sang back because that was my favourite part of the song. Suddenly he grabbed me and pulled me into his chiselled chest that I had been more than acquainted with. I slowly look up his tall frame and into his eyes.

"Just love me, I wanna be with you babe I wanna be with." The rest of the song faded and his words slowly registered. He was looking at me with such passion. He slowly leaned in and I felt like my heart beat was loud enough for Bella to hear back at the pool. Breathe Renee, use that sass Bella has been teaching you.

"You wanna be with me huh? Why?" I asked him with a little smirk, hoping to catch him off guard and for us to laugh it off and keep walking. What I didn't expect was the well-rehearsed straight out of the notebook speech he dropped like he was Romeo from Shakespeare!

"Renee, from I met you I knew you were mine. I had just said a prayer for my forever to find me, run to me and never let me go and you literally found me, ran into me and I'm praying you never let me go because I have no intentions of ever letting you. We still need to get to know each other but I'm looking forward to every memory made, every moment spent and every second I get to call you my queen. Here's my heart Renee, take it. It's yours." He finished dramatically holding his symbolic heart out for me to take. I stood stone shocked as he bent down on one knee, hand out stretched looking unusually vulnerable. Did I want to be responsible for chocolate Fabio's heart?

Uh yes silly. He's perfect for you! What other signs do you need that he's who you are meant to be with? Take a chance Renee, live in the moment. You said you wanted, more right? He is more, so much more, so answer him!

After giving myself, a pep talk I sigh and take his symbolic heart. "Fine. As long as we don't make this a habit of me colliding with your heart." I tried to make a joke out of the moment.

"Every time you smile at me you and my heart collide." He says seriously. My intake of breath was sharp and I blush as he leans in and slowly kisses me. As our lips mesh, heat rushes through my body and I feel this urge for more. What is up with me and more! I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss and he happily responds to me running his strong hands down my frame. When he holds my hips so firmly and possessively I just lose it. I wrapped my long legs around his waist and kiss him passionately.

"Whoa baby, we need to stop unless you want the beast to come out and play, he doesn't like to be teased." Andre laughs as he gently deposits me back to reality.

"What's wrong with that, I want you now, do you not want me?" I said in a voice that didn't even sound like my own. Oh my, these hormones have me a mess.

"Renee of course I want you, but I also respect you too much to just sleep with you the first day of making you my girl. I don't know how the guys you dealt with before were, but you are my treasure, I want to value every aspect of you and when you are ready to give me yourself fully, with a clear head I'd be honoured." This guy is simply mind blowing. Here I was ready to deliver myself on a silver platter because of a few sweet words and some loose hormones.

Oh, the struggle of sex cravings after that time of the month. If I had any doubt about him they were gone. He ran a finger on my cheek and I realized he had wiped away a tear I didn't even know was there.

"Don't cry baby, I want you so bad. Let me take you for ice cream and we can go watch a movie in my room. I don't usually cuddle, but for you I will. I just want to spend time and be near you as much as possible. Is that okay?" he looks expectantly down at me with eyes filled with such longing and hope.

"Yea babe, it's just perfect." I smiled happily as we walked across campus. We passed a few girls and he's singing trey songz ' I'm already taken.'

"I don't wanna be a player no more! Girl you changed my life with one look and just one touch and i knew she was the girl for me..." I blushed as he sang and twirled me the entire way to the ice cream parlor.

I don't know what I did to deserve this guy, but I just hope it's not all an act, because if I was messed up before I'd be 50 shades of savage if he broke my heart.
—————————————————————————
A/N
Here we go. You guys thinks Andre is serious or just spitting game? They move so fast in this world. Scares me & I wrote it but they are still swoon worthy. Comment vote love you guys.
Xoxo
Chanel.Moet