Chapter 2

Previously on Stuck In Fairytail

  "Natsu! don't go in there let her rest!" ??? shouted. "Well i'm going in-" "Natsu let me go in first okay." Natsu where have I heard that name before. As I was thinking who that person was, the door opened and I looked to see a blue-haired girl with pigtails in her hair walk in saying, "I see that your awake." I stared at her with a blank expression because I know this person she's "WENDY!?!?!" 

No ones POV 

"How do you know my name?" Wendy asks confused. "eem.. well" 'Come on think of something Alice!!' Alice thinks. "Sorcerer weekly.. I saw you.. on there." Alice stutters. "I was on sorcerer weekly! I never knew!" Wendy says. "by the way are you feeling any better?" Wendy asks. "I'm better than before" Alice lied, 'So what Glacivinia said was true!?!? Do I really have to drink human blood!' Alice mentally shouts in her head. "That's good to hear, oh yeah what is your name?" Wendy asks. "My name is Alice Veteal" Alice said. "Hello Alice" Wendy smiled. "So... what brought you to here in Magnolia?" Wendy asks. "I was actually coming here to see if I can join this guild." Alice explains. "Then Iet's go ask master for you to join then!" Wendy said excitingly. "Really!?" Alice said in surprise. "Yeah!" Wendy yelled in excitment.

Wendy grabbed Alice's hand dragging her down the stairs from the infirmary to the Masters office. "Hey Mira is master in his office?" Wendy asks. "Yeah he is." Mira awnsers. "ok thanks!" Wendy said as she waved. As they walked to the office, they knocked the masters office to hear a voice, "Come in!" The master said. Wendy opened the door while pulling Alice through. "Hello Gramps." "Hello Wendy, what is it you need?" Alice walks foward a tiny bit and asks, "Emm...Sir is it ok if I join fairytail?" "Of course it is. We treat everyone like family so you'll fit in just fine." Master said, "Now what magic do you use?" "I...I..Use.." Alice stutters, "Ice dragon slaying magic." Wendy and Master's eyes wide open surprised. "Wow!! I never expected you to be a dragon slayer too!" Wendy said surprised. "Yeah...I was sur-" Alice got cut off by the door slamming open. "I HEARD THERE WAS ANOTHER DRAGON SLAYER! FIGHT ME!!" Natsu Yelled. Natsu looked at Wendy confused, "Where's the dragon slayer at?" "She's right here Natsu, this is Alice." "Hello" Alice said. "WAIT YOUR JUST A KID!? c'mon I wanted to fight you..." Natsu said quite angry. "Well i'm sorry i'm a kid, but I can still fight." Alice said annoyed. "Hmpf.. I'm not going to fight you because I might hurt you." Natsu said. "I wouldn't count on it, actually i've been wanting to fight you for a while." Alice said. "Well then..Since you said that," Natsu cracked his knuckles, "Then lets fight in front of the guild in 30 minutes." "Settled" Alice grins. "Wait what!?!?" Wendy and Makarov said in sync. Natsu grins at Alice while she grins back. "Well then before you do your battle we will need to get your mark." Makarov said, "MIRA!!" Mira opened the door, "Yes Master?" She said. "Get the stamp for Alice." "Okay." Mira runs off to get the stamp and comes back into Masters office. "Now then Alice which colour do you want?" Mira asks. "Light blue please, on my left shoulder." Alice Answered. "Well then since you've got your guild mark now meet me in 30 mins!" Natsu runs off to tell everyone.

30 minutes later

Outside the guild

Alice's POV

I see that everyone is betting for Natsu, while Wendy and Master are betting their money on me. Well atleast someone believes I can beat him. "Now has everyone placed their bets!" Gramps (Master) said, "Now the match will begin in 5..4..3..2..1 FIGHT!" "Now then I'll start first" Natsu said. "FIRE DRAGON..." "C'mon Natsu give her a chance!" A random person said. "ROOOAAR!!" Natsu yelled. I dodged it with ease and ran really fast behind him kicking Natsu in the back sending him across the ground floor. Everyone gasped in the crowed in surprise. I shouted, "ICE DRAGON ROAR!" and it really sent Natsu flying and he lost conciousness. "Emm... Alice wins!" Gramps shouted in surprisment. Everyone in the crowed started shouting, "WOW SHE'S STRONGER THAN NATSU!" "SHE'S ONLY A KID! HOW!?!". After all that Wendy and Gramps gets all the money from the bet, while Master smirks at how much money he made. Wendy came running up to me, "Wow! Alice that was amazing!" Wendy yelled in happiness, "you must be drained of magic energy by now." "Actually I didn't even use half of my magic power." I said while I looked around to see everyone was silent and speechless. Natsu woke up rubbing his head while everyone was heading back, "What happened?..." Natsu asked confused. "Alice won the fight Natsu." Lucy said. Natsu's eyes widened. "why..." Natsu fainted from surprisment.

Wendy's POV

I can't believe how strong Alice is, I wonder if she has the same strength as Erza... Nah she wouldn't be that strong would she? "Hey Alice!" I asked waved. "Yes Wendy?" Alice said. "When you defeated Natsu, how come I didn't feel strong magic coming from you?" I asked. "Well thats probably because of this necklace, it can hide your power and how much you have." Alice said. "So are you really strong... as in stronger than Erza?" I asked. "I guess so I never actually thought about it because I never had to." Alice said, "Oh! I know I could challenge Erza when she gets back!" Alice thinks loudly. "I wouldn't try it if you know whats best for you.." I got shivers down my spine just thinking about Erza's power. "Oh well, but maybe if I just ask tommorow I might be stronger than today?..." Alice said. "Well if you want to." I said. "Hmm okay." "It's getting dark child, we better get home." Carla said as she came over to us. "Oh yeah your right Carla. You better get home aswell Alice." "Yeah..." Alice said really quitly while looking very down. "Do you have a home Alice?" "Well not really." Alice said. "Why don't you stay with me and Carla?" "Really!?" She said. "Yeah why not! It will be exciting having a friend over!" Wendy says in excitment. "Okay!" Alice said back.

Alice's POV

Me and Wendy were walking towards her house to show me where it is. 'I feel really weak, why do I need human blood, I'm a dragon slayer for Mavisake, well it would make sense if I had a Blood dragon slayer lacrima put in me.' I think in my head. "We are here." Wendy said pointing to the Fairyhills dormitory. "thanks, but before I go in is it ok if i stay out here for a bit?" I asked. "Yeah sure just come inside once your ready." Wendy said. They walked in with Carla staring at me with confused looks. "okay, now hunting time, oh god..." I said. I started to head for Magnolia's street alleyways to find people. As I was on the roof top, I saw a person standing in the alleyway, my eyes started to glow red as my fangs got sharper as I jumped on the person and drained they're blood. "That kinda tastes wierd...Welcome new life." Alice sighed.

Sorry if that wasn't a good chapter and didn't make any sense at all. ;-;

I will try and post 2 chapters every week on each story if I have time.

Please tell me if this was enjoyable or not in the comments? :3

Thanks For Reading!