Small sorry & update

I'M ALIVE!!!.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....Yeah, I really suck don't I? I'll just be sincere, I'm a little depressed because my Claude x Reader book has been literally ERASED, the only part that's been intact is chapter one, how? Read (sadly to say) second chapter of it and you'll then know why, a reader gave me the idea to know that it was probably a glitch, but I really don't know. Anyway, back to the story!
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

(Y/N)'S POV

It has been 2 days since I was kidnapped by the Akatsuki and I haven't gone outside 'my room', Pain told me that my ceremony in becoming an Akatsuki will be due a week, enough time for me to try and plan my escape, although I need to explore the place, feel if I'm underground or in a cave or something, but how? My thoughts were interrupted when Itachi came in my room, "(Y/N)-", "Leave me.", I cut him off, he fully entered my room and walked three steps forward, he was close but kept space just in case, "(Y/N), I just want to make something clear before you throw me out again, can you at least listen? I promise​it won't take long...".........
.
.
.
.
NO ONE'S POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.... "I'm listening...", you answered, Itachi smiled and sat down where he was standing, "I really never left you in the first place ok? I was forced to stay away... Because I was an Uchiha... I understood why once my father and yours explained to me our rivalry, *looking down* I was a bit angered at my clan for this battle *clenching his fists*, since the Uchihas were the ones that started it all. (Y/N)... Ever since I met you, I never really stopped thinking​ about you, in the little freedom I had I would go to every library I could visit and try to find out how to get you, but sadly, even though I found out where you were, I couldn't reach you, it was too far for me to reach in the little time I had. Once I became an Akatsuki, I started researching and studying about your kind *caught your attention*, to see if there was any way possible to reach you, sadly, Pain-sama saw this and wanted an explication, I couldn't hide what I was covering anymore so I told him about everything.... *Raising his head to look at you" Sadly, even about you...", you gasped, but Itachi continued, "I promise that I never really intended in telling my leader, but I had no choice. (Y/N)....", Itachi rases his hand to you while looking down, "..... Please... Forgive me...", you felt terrible, and to think that he'll do bad things to you, you were hesitant, but you sensed that his chakra was calm, he wasn't planning anything at all...

Itachi flinched... He looked up to see your hand on his, he looked at your eyes, "I forgive you Itachi.", you smiled, Itachi couldn't help but let his tears slide down, he broke down when you took him in your arms. The both of you stayed like that for probably 2 or 4 minutes until you decided to brake it up, "Itachi, please.... Get me out of here, I want to go back with my family. Please...", (Y/N) begged for Itachi's help, Itachi frowned, "I can see how much determination you have in your eyes for an escape, but I'm sorry (Y/N), I can't help, the only thing I can do to help is to help you get stronger and comfortable here, or as you can call it...", your eyes widen by his last words, "Your real home..."

BONUS ENDING

NEJI'S POV

Two days has passed ever since the Akatsuki kidnapped (Y/N), her clan is in pure rage, if someone doesn't do something soon in finding (Y/N), there might be a war. Her father is worried sick, he has been trying to sneak out of my home 5 times already, saying that (Y/N) is calling for help, of course there's no doubt that she is, after all, she IS surrounded by S ranked criminals, and to make it worst, under the same roof as an Uchiha. Even I'M worried, I've never been this worried for anyone except for Hinata and my family. The only thing I can do is to train harder, in case I run up face to face with an Akatsuki member, I laid my exhausted body from training on the ground and looked at the blue sky... "(Y/N)... I hope you are alright..."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

It's a short update but at least is something. Bye bye!