Another vision Another trip

Chapter Fifteen
About 4-5 months went by and everything seemed normal until one night when Ezra had a vision.

*Ezra's vision* (it's in the third person view btw)

He and Sabine are sleeping. Suddenly she disappears and Ezra gets up to look for her. He hears Maul laughing. Then he hears Sabine screaming his name. He turns and runs to try and find her. Then he sees her and he begins to run to her but the the floor falls through and he falls into darkness.

*end of vision*

Ezra woke up suddenly and looked over to make sure that Sabine was there and sure enough she was. He sat up and looked around the room and then back at Sabine. He put his hand on her bare shoulder and stroked her arm gently. She started to wake up so he stopped. He didn't want to wake her and he didn't want to go back to sleep so he left to go think. When he got up Sabine felt the bed shift and she woke up, turned and said, "Ezra, what's wrong?" He turned around and said, "What? Nothing, I just umm...need some water." He smiled and gave a little nod of reassurance. But Sabine was smarter than that. She knew he wasn't a heavy sleeper but getting up for water? That was a new one. She followed him into the kitchen and said, "Ez, you sure you're alright?" As she put her arm on his back. He looked at her and smiled, "Nothing. Why do you ask?" "You're sweating." She replied without hesitation. His smile faded and he knew he couldn't cover up. "*huffs* you got me, I had a vision." He said. Sabine moved in front of him and said, "What happened?" Ezra didn't look at her but he thought about what to say he looked at her and said, "I'm not sure what it means." She made a face that told him to continue. Then he said, "I think Maul's back and that he may be after you this time." Sabine looked shocked. "Are you sure?" She asked. "No. But I think we should leave just to be safe. But this time I'm not leaving you." He said as he looked down. Even though he was the only one who got really hurt the last time he dealt with Maul he still felt like he did something hurtful to his family. Sabine rubbed his arm she could see right through the strong look he put one for her. "Hey, It's ok, you came through for us and yourself in the end. At least now we know it can't get worse." He looked up into her eyes and said, "Yes it can." She just smiled and said, "Well, death isn't an option." He smiled back at her but some how his expression didn't change. Sabine could see that he was scared. She pulled him closer and kissed him. Ezra held her in his arms like it was the last time he'd see her. Sabine, with her head on his chest could hear his heart beating rapidly and could feel him shaking. She pulled away and put her hands around his neck and stroked his cheek with her thumb and said, "Ezra, everything is gonna be fine. We can go anywhere you feel safe, alright? You're gonna be fine, Mira's gonna be fine, and I'll be fine and so will the baby. Ok? Don't worry." He looked down and nodded then said, "Alright. I'll try not to. But first thing tomorrow we figure out somewhere to go until things feel right." Sabine nodded, "Ok, first thing tomorrow. Now let's go back to bed." They went back to bed but like any other vision, this one came back and kept him awake for most of the night.

A/N k so again, sorry for such a short chapter don't worry, things will get exciting I have an actual plan now. Also, apparently Meldy made Ezra and Sabine's new baby a girl. I personally wish it were a boy just bc they already had a girl and so did Kanan and Hera. Idk about you but I smell some sexism 😂😂😂 jk it's Meldy's art and she can do what she wants with it. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the story. Plz don't ask when the next one will be out bc I really dint know 😂😂. K love y'all!! BYE!!!