18

"Avery!" I heard someone banging on my door. I bit the inside of my lip and gave a dirty stare to whoever was on the other side. It was 9:00 AM what are they doing at my house at 9:00 AM? I swung the door open. "Ew why are you here?" I said trying to hold in my laughter at his reaction. Jake looked taken back. Before he could reply I gave a deadpan look to him, "yada yada...why are you still here?" He rolled his eyes. He handed me a note and walked off. With a little smile playing on his lips.

It said, 'Princess they say the first date is always a memorable one... x - Toes' I smiled, I ran up to get changed. I had gotten ready in a record time before I ran out. I got to the place we had lunch on the first date. Once I got there I saw a table with a boy, a blonde boy and the table had lots of food on it. "Fat ass." I muttered under my breath looking for Tony but he heard. "Avery..." I fake smiled. "Oh Nick didn't expect to see you here." He shook his head. "Your breakfast awaits..." He pointed to the table, "for me?" I ask in disbelief. "I was kidding your not a fat ass... I am." I said before digging into the food. He laughed really loud at me. "What a charmer." I winked in return.

After I was done eating I asked Nick, "now where is he?" He shook his head. "Na uh Princess." I narrowed my eyes at him while he called me Princess. He just passed me a note and walked off. 'Princess The day isn't over yet... x - Toes' I looked for Nick to ask him but he was already gone. Okay baby steps, when we had our first date we went to the lunch place and then...the park?

Once I got to the park it was empty. I sat on a swing set and a girl approached me. "Erika?" I asked recognising her from Instagram. She hid behind her hair and smiled really wide before giving me a big pack of roses that were hidden behind her back. "Your so lucky, good luck." She said and then walked off. "That's nice." I said sniffing the roses to particularly no one. I saw another note.

'Our first kiss, still replays in my mind. I know it does in yours too.' Why was he sending all these notes? 'Meet me at our spot.' What spot? The spot we first kissed? I pouted. Erika left me so I had no where else to go. I got to the beach and I saw Tessa. She was where I had tripped Anthony and then kissed him, "Tess." She just gave me a box of chocolates and a kiss on the cheek. "From Anthony..." I burst out laughing so did she. "Wh-" she cut me off. "Sorry gotta run." Then she sprinted off the beach. I checked around the chocolate box for any notes. Nada. Nothing.

I rolled my eyes and walked of the beach. I got to my car when I felt like eating the chocolates. Inside there were personalised chocolates with pictures of me? He had printed my face on chocolate! You don't understand...he printed my face on chocolate! Chocolate... At the bottom it said in chocolate, 'I think I like you, like, like like you.' I giggled at his cheesiness. It was different though and most definitely unique. But I decided enough was enough. I got my phone.

PrincessEva🎀👑; dude...

Hormonaltoe🤔😍👑; ? Enjoying the chocolates?

PrincessEva🎀👑; yes, but where are you? C'mon I'm tired...

@imanthonytruj tagged you in a post

@imanthonytruj tagged @AveryWilson

1,990,560 likes

Will you? Avery 🙊😅💞

@AveryWilson; is that in my room...hold up I'm comin' 😒😠

@JakePaul; everyone hide

@AveryWilson; oh hell no

@TessaBrooks; 😳😁☺️

@nickcrompton; she never answered though...

@JakePaul; shhh...and hide

@ErikaCostell; she better after I brought roses to her 😁 @TessaBrooks

@AveryWilson; I love you guys, @TessaBrooks @ErikaCostell 💜

@Averywilson; @JakePaul you however need to get tf out...👣😅😁

@JakePaul; I feel the love...

@imanthonytruj; that's a yes right? 😁

@imchancesutton; ...😂

I laughed at the comments we all knew Jake wasn't at my place. Once I reached the door at my place, Anthony took a picture of me.

@imanthonytruj tagged you in a post

@imanthonytruj tagged @AveryWilson

1,456,000 likes

I think I got my answer #maybe? 😅

JakePaul; omg I'm dying she had a top on that said maybe...that's my girl❤️

@AveryWilson; 💚 @JakePaul it's official though...

@imchancesutton; I ship

@TessaBrooks; @imchancesutton me too 💕

@imchancesutton; #PrincessToes 💙😂😈🙊

@AveryWilson; you did not tell @imchancesutton @imanthonytruj

@imanothytruj; ...baby😅 @AveryWilson

@JakePaul; 💀 5 seconds in 😂

-----------------------

Authors note;

Not sure about this chapter, is it as bad as I think it is? What are your thoughts on this? I might change it, but I'm uploading this for now. Sorry for a rubbish chapter.