28

I walked in the streets of Amsterdam, reminiscing over my childhood and smiling. "Mom I love you you know that right?" I asked the woman who birthed me. She smiled and nudged me back.

"You know I love you too honey. You can tell me anything. Especially about that pregnancy test in the trash can." She looked at me and I looked down.

"I'm sorry mom, it was one time I didn't think i'd actually end up pregnant." She patted me on the shoulder. "It's okay Avery."

We continued walking and I smiled. "I haven't told him yet." I told her and touched my belly. "Why not?" I shrugged. "Mom he's got a platform social media, he doesn't have time for a kid. He has the money yes, but not the time and the kid needs both. Can't have one or the other."

She glared at me. "Avery you can't hide this from him." I nodded. "I wasn't going to." I got out my phone.

Angel👼💍; Anthony? X

BabyFather💍❤️; yeah babe? X

Angel👼💍; I'm pregnant. X

BabyFather💍❤️; read 3:40 pm

I showed my mom and shrugged "he's not ready."I looked down. "That's okay but I am." She held my hand and kissed my forehead.

---
Authors note;

Okay so I am now revisiting this book hated the way it ended therefore i am now editing it and changing the ending.

Hope y'all enjoy this ending better fam ❤️