Growing up

You walked into your room and tried to stop crying. You had been bullied again.

     You decided to get out your homework and start on that, but you couldn't see what the words and number read. You calmed down after a while of staring at the now tear covered paper and start do it. Blueberry was the first to notice you. "HUMAN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" He asked coming over to your bedside. "N-No, I'm not" You said drying up the tears that ran down your face. Blue decided to call over Carrot, your other imaginary friend. He teleported in quickly and rushed to his brother's side. "ok, what's the em- ohhhhhh" He said while looking at you. They both hopped on your bed and hugged you. You hugged them back, and you were also glad you shut your door when you entered. They both let go after a while and when on to somewhere. You where left alone with your thoughts and homework.

                                                                            ~The Next Day~

     The bros decided to join you for the next day of school, and you weren't bullied that day. Sure here and there you got a few weird looks from nodding at air, but you didn't care. (THAT RHYMED!) "so, that went better than expected." Carrot stated has you three were walking to the busses. "THAT WAS AMAZING!" Blue agreed. "I guess the talent show was cool" You said. "oh come on, kiddo. you know so" Carrot said as he lightly elbowed you. "*Sigh*. Ok it was pretty cool" You said, chuckling a bit. "WHAT WAS YOU'RE FAVORITE PART?" Blue asked. "I liked the hip-hop dancers. I've always wanted to dace hip-hop, but I'm not gonna give the effort to learn it because, I'm too lazy. So, Imma stick with free-style" You said. You arrive at the bus and get on. You got out your cat-ears headphones (Or any headphones if you want) and listened to some music, mostly because you sit with a little kid who never shuts up and your fried that you play with didn't ride.

      (AND THAT'S IT FOR YOUR PAST!  Sorry if it was too short for you, but I'm too lazy to come up with more. So has always, STAY DETERMINED AND STAY ALIVE MEH HOMMIES!)