The thought of you makes me happy

(I'm writing this in the dark, so sorry for any mistakes)

It had been another day. You had just woken up, you didn't feel your hand so you looked down and realized you where on Carrot's lap. You turned full on strawberry and looked up. He had fallen asleep. Your blushing calmed down a bit and you wondered 'Why hadn't he moved?'. You brushed off the thought and just stayed there.

*ONE DAY LATER! Yeah I don't care if there's too many time skip's. My book, not yours*

You had just gone out for a while and where at the waterfalls having your feet in the water. Your shoes and socks where beside you and you were enjoying the peace and quite. Till all of a sudden Carrot popped into your mind. You blushed trying to get him out.

*MEANWHILE AT THE STAND CARROT WORKS AT! I forgot what it was called*

Carrot was just laying his head on the stand not really waiting for anything. When all of a sudden, you popped into his mind. He blushed a bit thinking of you. Your smile, when you laugh, and when you dance. He tried -like you- to get you out of hid head, but it didn't work. He thought about telling you how he felt but he believed you would reject him if he did. So, he brushed off the thought and fell asleep.

*MEANWHILE WITH YOU AT THE WATERFALLS!*

You get your feet out of the water, let them dry for a while, grab your shoes and socks put them on, and you walk back to the house. No one was home when you walked in so you walked over to the couch, sat down turned on the T.V., and watched whatever was on there. You still had Carrot in your head, but you didn't notice.

About a hour later they both walk in. Carrot sits down beside you and Blueberry goes into the kitchen to make more tacos. An awkward silence fills the atmosphere around you and him. You both sit there staring at the T.V. not saying a word and not paying any attention to the show that was on. Carrot cuts the silence. "hey (Y/N), they say do whatever makes you happy, but, the thought of you make me happy." He flirts. You blush like a mad man. "D-did you j-just fl-flirt with m-me?" You say, your voice getting high-pitched with every word and shudder. "maybe" He says looking away. You cover your face with your hands while the blushing intensifies. He looks back at you and chuckles. You blush more. "hey sans! me and the human are gonna go out for a while ok?" He calls to Blue. "OK PAPYRUS! JUST BE BACK BEFORE DARK!" Blue calls back. Carrot stands up and offers you a hand. You take it. He pulls you up and teleports.

( MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! CLIFHANGER! AGAIN! FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS LATER ON! BUT AS ALWAYS! STAY DETERMIND AND STAY ALIVE MEH HOMIES!) (It will never get old)