The Date pt.1

(This is gonna be hard to write ;-; and the pic is nothing. I just wanted to make someone possibly smile!)

A recap! Blueberry went off to a sleepover.
Recap over!

     Third Person P.O.V.
As blue teleported over to the lab, (Y/N) was left with Carrot alone. An awkward silence followed soon after Blueberry left.
(Y/N) opened her mouth to speak. But no words came out. 'Starting conversion is harder than I thought -_-'  She thought to herself. 'How does he make it look so easy??????'  (Y/N) whined mentally.
Carrot's P.O.V.
I looked at her with a glance and I sensed a sorta distressed vibe. That's when I hopped in. "hey, do you wanna get that date on?" I say while my skull tilts sideways a bit. She leans back against the couch,  "S-Sure! Let's start!....but how?" I look up and try and think. 'muffet's? no. waterfalls? maybe. hotlands? oh hell nah!'  I saw her perk up, "I know! We can go to our signature spot!" She stood up and offered me a hand which I gladly took and teleported us there.
(Y/N) P.O.V.
When we teleported, I didn't fall this time! I think I'm getting the hang of this! I do a slight fist pump which Carrot takes notice of. "good job not falling on your face!" He chuckles while I giggle "I'm getting better!"

(Otay. I'll make a pt. 2 of this later on. Idk when but I will!) (Sooooo BOII)