Chapter 4

"Reese!" Malcolm says with a fright as we both jump up.
"Don't tell anyone!" I blurt out.
"What are you guys doing?! Your friends! What the hell!" Reese looked shocked.
"I should go...." I say walking out the door.
"No Carly wait!" Malcolm yells. I walk back in and shut the door. Reese is still standing there, looking back and forth at us. Then he smiles.
"Actually. This is great! I'm happy for you." He says with a smirk.
Malcolm looks mad. He walks up to Reese, grabs him by the collar of his shirt, and sits him down on Reese's bed. Malcolm sits across from him.
"What are you gonna do?" Malcolm asks Reese.
I come sit down next to Malcolm.
"I'm not gonna tell." Reese says as he lays down on his bed, picking up a motorcycle magazine.
Malcolm stands up and rips Reese's magazine out of his hand. He chucks it on the floor.
"What was that for? But munch!" Reese yells jumping up.
"I'm asking you again. What you you gonna do?"
Reese takes a swing at Malcolm, but out of nowhere, someone appears and grabs his arm.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?" Lois yells.
Where did she come from?
"Mum! Malcolm's dating..."
" I don't want to hear it Reese!" Lois says dragging Reese to the bathroom.
"But mum!"
"NO! You can NOT leave this bathroom until every tile is a clean enough to eat off of!" Lois says chucking Reese some cleaning supplies.
"And when exactly are you going to eat off of them?" Reese asks.
"I'm not. But you will be for the next 6 weeks!"
"I'll lick them right now!" Reese says putting his tongue to the grime covered tiles.
"No Reese! We can't afford to get you sick. If you get sick your just going to have to stay sick forever ok?!"

"This is fun to watch, but I gotta go." I say to Malcom.
"Ok, see you later!" Malcolm says waving to me, I wave back.

As I walk back to my house, I think about what happened between me and Malcolm. Was it real? Was it just a rebound thing? Does he truely feel like that? I hope it is real, but what if it's not?
Even though I'm worrying about this, I still can't stop smiling, I KISSED MALCOLM!

"What do you look so happy about?" Mum asks me as I walk to my room.
"Nothing" I try to say casually. I suck at lying, so of course she saw right through me. She grabs my shoulder, turns me around and points to the kitchen table.
"Sit." She says. I do so.
She sits across from me.
"I thought you where at Malcolm's house?" She asks.
"I was."
"So why are you so happy? What happened."
"Nothing! Reese got in trouble again and it was so funny!" I make up, I think that was pretty convincing.
"Oh ok honey. I was worried for a second!"
"Why would you be worried?Malcolm's a good guy, there all really nice."
"They are.Alright, go have a shower please and get ready for dinner."
"Ok mum."

Tomorrow I'll ask Malcolm about that kiss. What did it mean? Did it mean anything at all? All that will be cleared up tomorrow. I hope.