Chapter four.

Howd'y, I am going to change where Alistair is from oringinally so now he was born in America but had been living here for two years. Evelyna now lives in Soho.

___£££___£££___£££___

It should have been no surprise that the bad boy smoked. Yes, he was a genuine bad boy...I guess.

I looked at him in slight shock, he glanced at me "What? Want one?" he held the pack out for me.

I shook my head "No I've never tried and I don't intend to start ever" I looked him "I'm not bothered by it is just the fact that you don't care about getting caught"

He shrugged "I don't care."

"Why do you smoke?"

He sighed "It started with my dad walked out on us, my sister started drinking and I started smoking"

My eyes for the poor empathy "Really?"

"No" I didn't give him a dead panned look "I started because I did, nothing special." I nodded not wanting to intrude.  Just as I did every day before I met Alistair, I sat at the bus stop "What are you doing?"

"Getting the bus to your house?" he looked at me weirdly "What are we going to fly?" I snorted.

He smirked forcing me up by pulling my hands. As we stood at the bus stop just starting at each other in a non awkward way, the other students left loudly and gathered by the bus stop some watching, some not "I can't fly but I can ride"

~*~*~*~

"No" I snapped, glaring at the horsepowered death trap before me.

"Oh come on Evelyna. It's fun and you'll regret it if you don't do it"

"I'm too young to die! Too beautiful, this face hasn't been in a magazine yet! I'm still a Virgin-"

"You're a virgin?"

I blushed "I'll try this bike thingy then. It seems like terrible fun" it wasn't "It's not that scary" it was "I won't knock the wind out of you or anything" I did.

He shrugged knowing that I changed the subject not-so-cleverly "Alright, Mary" he said obviously referring to the virgin Mary. You know the one who gave birth to Jesus and all. He sat on the metal horsepowered death contraption. Without his helmet which he gave to me.

"What about you? I don't want you to fall off and get hurt, I might get hurt too"

He scowled "I'm so glad you care" he deadpanned. I shrugged sitting behind him on the motorbike. I fastened the ugly helmet on and put my long legs over the side of the bike.

"Ready?" I shrugged "Hold on" and I did, for bloody dear life "I haven't started it yet, Chill" I didn't.

"Evelyna!" Cherry yelled running up to us. I sighed and turned around saying 'What!?' with my eyebrows "You have netball practice today" I looked at Alistair almost asking if I could go. He shook his head so I turned back to Cherry.

"Sorry I can't go...and also tell Claire Baker she sucks!"

Cherry frowned at Alistair but didn't press on further "The sleep over is at my house on Saturday with the girls. Be there at seven"

I nodded and smiled her "Yeah, I'll be there" and without another word we sped off down at 40 mph down a 20 mph road.

Speeding down the road I almost screamed in utter fright and shock from the sheer force of the engine dragging us towards our destination. I dug my ugly, unpainted nails deeper into his stomach "Calm down" Alistair shouted over the roaring engine "You're fine"