Chapter seven.

This is very short sorry x

When the pretty cool nurses showed me around the pretty cool home and to my pretty cool room I sat on my bed to start unpacking. They nurses said I can put up a few posters so my mother went out of her way to get me some of my favourite artists and favourite book turned movie, The Greatest Love Story Never Told. The story started at the end where you get to see what could really happen after the perfect ending line. The end was only the beginning I remember the first paragraph:

If Toby had known that he would be where he was because of love he would have cursed the thought of falling and lived alone for the rest of his sorry life. If Toby had known how destructive love could be he would have spat at the ground in disgust and walked away from it all. If Toby had known that he would meet Rosy and die you'd think he'd turn away but no, meeting that dangerous girl was the best thing that happened to him. Loving her was the big problem.

I smiled at the picture of the actors pretending to be unconditional lovers on the poster in front of me. I brought my hand up and carefully traced the jawline of the smiling boy, Toby, then looked at the girl, Rosy, who was looking at him with such love I almost forgot they were acting.

If someone had told Rosy that she would meet a scrawny, geeky boy with a bad set of green braces, a secret collection of star wars figurines and a nerf gun hidden in his wardrobe, and took a liking to him, she would have laughed in your face and dismissed the terrible idea. Falling in love with him was out of the question. Now if you told her that she would be that cause of this innocent boy's death, that's something she could easily believe.

I forgot how many times I've read that book. I loved it, I loved the beginning, middle, the end, every chapter, every paragraph, every sentence, every word, every letter. I loved the ending, the way it end when they're holding each other and- I'll get to it later. I don't want to cry again.

Unconditional love is what they had. Nothing and nobody could separate them. They loved everything and nothing about each other. Even before they were together, from the first day they met they knew.

He's the one.

She's the one.

When she met him and they became close friends she would say to him 'One day, my dear friend Toby, we shall run away together and never look back. We'll live in our paradise forever'. He would chuckle and say 'Dear Rosy, we would look back some time because there's no such thing as forever' She would lean in close and whisper 'Nothing exists until it's discovered. Come with me, Toby, and we'll find forever'.

I bent down to get another poster my mother got somehow when I stood straight again I felt a musky hot presence behind me. I gasped as the strange man roughly grabbed one hip and pressed me tight against them. I felt the man - because I could tell from the bulge in their...anyway - pull my hair out of the hairband and move it from my shoulders. I shivered as their breath fanned my neck "So you let them catch you?"

"Alistair?"

"No it's Benedict Cumberbatch" he said sarcastically "Of course it's me, who else would it be?"

I gasped, smiling and turned around to hug him "Oh my gosh, I missed you!" After my mother found me with my head hung over the toilet seat she forbade me from seeing Alistair as he was an 'influence' to all this bulimia stuff. We'd talked on social networks but not in real life. That sucked.

"I missed you too" he had half of a genuine smile before picking up my clothes and putting them back into my suitcase.

"Alistair, what are you doing?" I pushed him away from my clothes., mindful of my granny knickers just out of sight.

"We're running away" He packed again.

"No, we're not" I laughed and shook my head, crossing my arms.

"C'mon!" he turned to me stepping closer "No one will even care when we're gone! I have money from my modelling that can last a few months and you can model or get some other job!"

When she met him and they became close friends she would say to him 'One day, my dear friend Toby, we shall run away together and never look back. We'll live in our paradise forever'.

"I can't do that, I'm not old enough yet!"

He held my face in his hands "Who bloody cares?" he smiled, kissed me and got back to packing before I could realise.

"The law. The minute we leave we'll be shipped back before you can say runaway"

He would chuckle and say 'Dear Rosy, we would look back some time because there's no such thing as forever'

He looked at the floor sadly then looked up again "The second you turn eighteen we're leaving forever" he swiftly stole a kiss from me again.

She would lean in close and whisper 'Nothing exists until it's discovered. Come with me, Toby, and we'll find forever'.

I smiled making crinkles by my eyes "Okay" he went in for another kiss but I stopped him "I don't love you, Alistair"

He laughed with simple adoration "I don't love you too"

We kissed again.