5

Me and Cal sat like that for what felt like minutes but actually turned out to be two hours. We just looked at the stars and enjoyed eachothers company. I don’t know when I fell asleep but when I woke up I was in my room again. I suppose Cal must have carried me there.

I didn’t even try to get out from the room until someone knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Harry” I quickly sat up but didn’t reply to him. “Can I come in?” no. Never. I hate him. He can get lost. Before I could actually answer him the door was opened and Harry stood there.

“What do you want?” I asked him rudely.

“Are you alright? You were freezing when Cal carried you inside last night” Harry explained.

“Why d’you care?” I asked him. I mean, he never cared before.

“Because you are my sister and I don’t want you to get sick” he replied and sat down on my bed and put his cheek on my forehead checking if i had fever.

“But you haven’t cared before Harry. Wouldn’t it be easier for you if I had a fever and couldn’t even try fighting you?” I asked him feeling extremely uncomfortable with him so close. I didn’t trust him.

“I always cared” Harry tried as he pulled away. “You definitely got a fever”

“You never cared. You left me for your youtube friends” I replied.

“I needed to do what I wanted to do at that moment” he explained.

“You stopped talking with me. You never tried contacting me” I said and he sighed.

“I tried. I just lost your number” he tried.

“You could’ve asked to speak with me when you talked with mum” I replied and he shook his head. “Also you stopped talking with me before you moved”

“I didn’t mean to” he tried. “Now you lay down and get a rest. You are sick”

“What do you mean? You shut me out of your life without meaning it? You left me alone. I was alone for years. I’m still freaking alone. And now I’m in another place. I’m more alone than ever” I bursted out.

“I’m sorry”

“Is that all you have to say for yourself Harry? You know what? You can get lost. Just go” I shouted, letting my anger take over. Harry nodded and left. He probably knew that it was for the best.

Seconds after Harry had left Cal came into the room with a smile.

“I heard you’ve gotten a fever” he explained.

“Apparently. Why?” I asked and he just smiled as he sat down beside me on the bed.

“We can now be fever buddies. Do you want something to drink?” he asked with a smile.

“You have fever too?” I asked.

“Yep. And now we can get anything we want easily” he told me.

“How?” I asked.

“You just ask for it. Like this” he told me and then paused for a second. “YO HARRY. CAN YOU GET ME AND YOUR SISTER SOME WATER?” he shouted. Less than a minute later Harry walked into the room with two glasses of water and handed them to us.

“Here you go” he said before he walked out again, knowing I didn’t want him there.

Me and Cal drank the water in silence for awhile.