6

Our cuddly moment got cut of when Lux came into the room.

"Ehm, what's going... you know what, don't tell me. Anyway, we have some lunch ready out there" he told us, I didn't look up at him but kept myself nuzzled in Cals chest and pretended to be asleep.

"She's asleep. But I'll come in a moment" Cal replied and I could almost feel myself smile.

"Right" I heard Lux say before walking out.

Cal waited a few moments after Lux had closed the door before carefully shaking me awake.

"I'm already awake Cally" I told him and looked up.

"Sure" he replied sarcastically and then smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"You're cute" he told me.

"I'm also hungry" I replied and tried to ignore the fact that I was blushing. "Also. Harry will kill us if he get's to know about that kiss" I told him and he smiled to me.

"Then we won't tell him. And didn't you say he didn't care?" Cal asked me. That startled me.

"Why do you try to convince me that he cares?" I asked instead.

"Because the tension between you two is too much" he explained before beginning to get up.

I looked at him as he stood up. His pyjama bottoms and T-shirt made him look so chilled out.

"You coming?" he asked me and I nodded before putting my hands up for him to help me up. Which he did before we walked into the kitchen where some Nandos stood ready.

"Extra mild" Harry said and nodded towards one of the bags. I quickly took it.

Later that night, after everyone was asleep, there was a knock on the front door. I quickly made my way there and looked to see who it was before I opened the door. The guy outside stood there, the scar on his face clear for the world to see.

"Louise, open up" he said calmly. I thought I never would see him again, a bit of me wished I never did either.

I opened the door carefully and he looked at me up and down.

"What do you want?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"You know what I want. I want what I always want" he said and I shook my head.

"I can't help you, I'm in house arrest. Police orders" I told him and he smirked.

"You can sneak out, or wait until your free. This will be simple, much easier than the ones on that island" he told me and I looked at him. This was never easy.

"Who, when, why. Then I'll tell you what it'll cost" I told him with a sigh.

"His name is Simon Minter, he broke my daughter's heart a few days ago. Also he is around dealing with my boys. I want him gone in a month. He lives together with three of his best friends, Josh Bradley, Vikram Barn and Olajide Olatunji" he told me. Simon Minter, blondie. I couldn't kill Cal's friend. But now I kind of had too. I thought for awhile.

"5 mill, here by the morning and I will do it" I finally said and he smiled to me.

"Great, my little Sophie will be so happy" he told me and then walked away.

I closed the door and locked it before sitting down by the kitchen island. I put my head in my hands and sighed, what had I gotten myself into. I mean, it's not like I can say no either way but this is one of Cal's best friends. Why did I just say a payment? I mean, it was better than him exposing me to the police. But blondie hadn't done anything to deserve this. He isn't like the others.

Let me explain this for you. The guy by my door is called Mark York, he's the BAD guy from Guernsey. But only in the way that he asks people to kill for him. He is a extremely successful business and move between different cities in England when he isn't on the island. One day he asked me to do one of these jobs for him, after that I've done it nine times. I've taken nine lives. Nobody knows except he, his people and I. I've never been noticed before and I wasn't planning on being now either.

I sat in the kitchen thinking and regretting everything until there was another knock on the door. I checked the time quickly, I had been sitting here for three hours. I walked up to the door and opened it.

"Here you go, I expect to hear from you when your job is done. You know where to find me" he said and handed me a black backpack. "I want the bag back by then too" he then told me and I nodded.

"I'll see you when I'm done" I replied and then he left for the second time that night.

When Mark had left again I took the bag and hid it in the bottom of my wardrobe. I then looked to the camera which was recording the door to look if something interesting happened, meaning that they checked if I had been trying to get out during the night. I went onto the camera and looked through the footage. You could see me answering the door but you couldn't hear what we said there. Yet I couldn't risk anything so I deleted all footage from tonight then I turned the camera off completely. They would just think it wasn't recording tonight or something. Then I went to sleep. No proof of this meeting were existent anymore.