Chapter 20

A huge grin entered my face when that first note of that song played. It was the best. song. ever. (Enter favorite song name) started playing on Pandora, and I instantly jumped up. A victory screech erupted from me, accidentally startling MiM, who fell off the chair. 

"What was that?" 

"That was my victory screech." 

He nodded, and I started dancing to the music. I must of looked weird, because MiM didn't understand.

"Is she having a seizure?" MiM asked Jack, who was watching from the top of his staff. I mean that he was literally sitting on top of his staff. 

"Nah, she's just dancing."

"..... But there's no music playing."

Suddenly, the music got louder, and my earphones fell out. I snapped my head around until I found Jack holding the earphones. I narrowed my glare at him, and he got the message.

"Uh-oh." 

I paused the music, and ran at Jack. He barely managed to get away into the air before I could tackle him. 

"You dare interrupt (band name)?"

"I am confused. Is she mad that you took her music?" MiM asked, tilting his head.

"Yeah!" I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"It's basically the equivalent of poking a bear." Jack said, flying higher up. I grabbed a pillow and hurled it up at him, yelling "Upper cuuuut!" like Fred from Big Hero 6. Sadly, Jack dodged it.

"Gimme my earbuds."

"Promise you won't attempt to kill me?"

"Meh, fine."

Jack nodded and dropped the earbuds, and I caught them. I backed away, glaring at him, before returning to my computer and music. Jack warily landed and went back to the couch. 

"Well, that was... something." MiM mumbled, very confused.

I snickered, and stopped when the whale in my stomach made some noise.

"Needs foods." I said, turning to Jack. 

"North basically has two things. Cookies and milk. Well just milk. North ate most of the cookies and I take it that the elves have already tried to eat the rest of them. Never trust cookies here." 

"Are the cookies made from scratch?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Then I can make pancakes."

"Aw yeah."

I popped up from the seat and ran towards the kitchen, taking out the stuff to make pancakes. A few minutes later, about ten elves, a yeti, and everyone else had crowded into the kitchen. Sandy popped up beside me, with a sand picture of pancakes, then a question mark. I nodded and he smiled.

"You're so adorable."

Sandy scowled and backed out,  which made him only more adorable. I finished the last pancake, and put sky high stack out for everyone. 

-- Time Skip --

By the time everyone had finished eating, Jack had disappeared. He came back into the living room, but in different clothes. I wouldn't of noticed that they were my clothes if I hadn't seen the purple sweater with a band on it. [Picture above]

"Jack..."

"Yeah?"

"Are you wearing-"

"No."