Proluge

Queen Cassandra P.O.V

I can not belive that i'm actually doing this but it's for her own protection so I have to this.

"Kate you need to take the baby away I fear it is not safe here any more."

"But my Queen she is the one that is to save us from him ....how is she not safe here?" Kate asks.

" There is no time to explain now you must go into the woods and find the fairies they already know your coming."

" Yes my Queen but what about you and the rest of the kingdom?"

"We will be survive like we have for centuries but we cant risk her being here before her time and where your going is going to prepare her far better then I ever could ."

"Yes my Queen I understand i'll see you when the time comes then"

"Goodbye...my sister."

"Goodbye sister." With that Kate turn with my baby in her arm and runs into the woods at the back of the castle.

I miss them both already but there better of where I sent them it might take some time but I will see them again. And it will be before HE  awakens i'll make sure of it.

*******************************************************************************************************************

THANK YOU FOR READING

The next chapter is coming soon!!!