chapter 2

To say im scared would be the understatement of the century. To say im scared shitless would be a little closer to the truth. I mean he's not supposed to be here and not in the oh-my-god-I-can't-believe-he's-here kind of but oh-my-god-he's-supposed-to-be-in-prison kind of way so yeah scared shitless works just fine.

"Hi-i k-Kyle wh-what are you d-doing he-re? " I look down at the ground barely managing to get the words out of my mouth. when I do look up at his 6, 0 form I notice a giant smirk on his face that smirk that used to make me go weak in the knees since that dreadful night makes me shudder in disgust.

"What's the matter baby you look like you've seen a ghost?" he taunts. Now normally im not a mean person and very level headed but taunt me, insult me or just right out act like an idiot well all my commen sense literally flies out the window and now... would be one of those times.

"No I just saw an idiotic a**hole who cheated on me broke up with me then tried to get me back with me and when I said no tried to r*** me!" I shouted luckily everyone else was still in class or then i'd have a whole lot more to deal with. On the other hand by look on Kyle's face I could tell I would have been safer in a crowd

"Come with me now " he hissed.

Like hell. That is never going to happen not in this life you psychopath.

Suddenly Kyle must have decided that he hated the locker next to me because it now had the shape of his fist in it and a deathly look on his face.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked him. In response he nodded.

"Well i'm glad I did now I have a class to get to."

And with that I walked away only something at the back of my mind told that I shouldn't have.