chapter 1

dum dum dum do do dum dum dum

Ugh it's to early for this there is no way in heven and earth they started already.

dum dum dum do do dum dum dum

i spoke to soon

"KATE"

"What is it Liz?"

"what do you mean what is it what is it always stop with the dum dums you're driving me crazy"

" But me and James always always do this in the the morning."

" No I hadn't noticed!!!!!"

"Was that sarcasem?'

"No what nevr mind!!"

"OK"

Sigh i love Kate i relly do she like a mom well she is my 'mom' but she told me not to call her that. So Kate it is. and james oh james is it wrong for me to crush on my foster brother i mean we dont share blood so it's ok, right. anyway it dosen't matter he sees me as a little sister so it's not going anywere.

Oh Suger Honey Ice Tea what time is it please dont be 6:30. Great it's not it's 6:40 and i'm late on my first day too. Now i have to get a ride from kate ugh her 'car' is going to kill any chance of me actually being cool in this life time.Any way i have to get ready to go.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Oh wow i cant belive it no one has said anything about the car.

"Yo nerd nice ride"

Thank you dumb jock for proving me wrong.

 "bye honey have a good first day!"

And there it is the one thing that has killed me in every single school i have ever beeen in. And heres the jock when you dont need him.

"Hey new kid is that your mommy droping you off for the first day of big kid school"

Oh this is going to be a good year for me (note the sarcasm). Might as well get the ball rolling.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Great first period now i can finally stop being stared at.

"And now class i would like to introduce you to our newest student Elizabelle Dodden , Elizabelle would you lke to came up and like to tell us about your self?"

You would think i'd be tired of being wrong all the time. 

"Sure"

Wow there are a lot of boys in this class this is going to be hader than I thought.

"Hi my name is Elizbelle but most people call me Liz i moved here from LA last summer and yes i know a few movie stars and no i wont tell you who they are so dont bother asking so any thing you want to know."

"So whats your number?"

 "oh my number is 123-4567 call me any time, any thing else"

"So you staying here long or you moving back to LA soon?"

So typicall the dumb blonde with the double D's asks if im staying well Kate did say have a 'good' first day.

"No i'll only be staying long enough to get my deploma, any more smart questions? No well then i'll just go back to my seat."

 The whole way back to my seat i could feel the blonde eyes on me. Well who cares anyway i'm not here to worry about things as petty as that i'm here to learn, eat, learn somemore and go home thats pretty much it.

**************************************************************************************************************************     

 Why do i have to have gym today i mean it's my first day. well might as weel hurry it up dont want to be late to. But where is the gym anyway.

Oh my gosh its been like 20 minutes and i stll cant findthe stupid gym.Maybe i can run to the office and get someone to take me tothe gym... ok it'sjust around this cornner.

BAM!

"Ow, hey are you reta.." 

oh my god i must be dreaming there is now way that is really him no way.

"Hey Bell long time no see how you been with out me?"

oh my god it is him.Ok liz you can do this it's just Kyle your cheating Ex-boyfriend from L.A. who tried to kill you it's no big deal. Oh but then agian he did try to kill me!