Get to know you

Jacob's POV

As I was on my way to see Bella before she drove herself to school, I noticed a car that didn't belong to Bella or Charlie. I caught a whiff of something dead and rotting. I caught a whiff of a vampire.

"Who the hell is this Charlie?"

"This is Bella's boyfriend, E-Edward."

I heard Charlie studder which also ment that he wasn't pleased with the man named Edward. And frankly neither was I. Not only was my Bella being taken away from me, she was being taken by a bloodsucking twerp.

            (Time Skip)

It has been two days since I last heard from Bella. Constant thoughts running through my mind that he has killed her or changed her. I was worried that I might never get to see her again.

I was in my way home when I was interrupted by the smell of death, and  I immediately knew who was here to welcome me. Edward Cullen, the bloodsucking beast I met before.

All that flashed through my mind was me ripping him apart. "Could you please control your thoughts, I can tell you hate me without the constant images that come to your mind."

"Well sorry, maybe you shouldn't pry through my head."

"I know you have feelings for her. And ... I know you have... Feelings... For me, too."

I was confused, and before my mind had time to process anything he pressed his cold lips on my own. I jumped at how cold his skin was, but then I kissed back. The only thing that troubled me was the fact that I still needed air.

I separated myself from him and took a long deep breath. "What the hell was that for you god forsaken Basterds?!"

"Oh come on, I know you enjoyed it."

That may have been true but I would never admit to it. For I was his fucking opposite.

I took off and shifted into my wolf form as I ran away from the site in which he had place his cold skin on my own. His taste was something that was an addiction. Something I couldn't get away from.