Part 1

This story was requested by

_______________________________________________________________

__(Y/N) Pov__

You walk into your teams dorm in Beacon. This is your last week here before you transfer to Atlas to join the Academy so you can fullfil your dream of being apart of the army. You look and see all your gear packed up except for the cloths you have set aside for this week and your twin battle axes you have on your back. You turn around and see your three team mates walking in.

"You know were going to miss you right." Jessica says. Jessica Blade a rather interesting person. She has grey hair with bright blues eyes and pale white skin make her one of the hottest girls in school. And for some reason she loves you and you love her. She walks over and you put your arms around her and hug her.

"And that you can hit us up if you ever need help." Jack says. Jack also known as Ripper has been your best friend since youll were both little. He may act big and tough with his twin desert eagle pistols but once you get to know him he is actually nice.

"And that we all love you which is why we got you this." Amanda the red head fox faunas with pale white skin and green eyes hands you a picture of you and you team and keys to a black 1965 Shelby gt500 mustang. You take the keys and the photo and you hug them all.

"You know you didnt have to get me all this stuff all i needed was time with youll. But thank you and how did you know i wanted that car?"

"Jessica told us how you talked about how your dad had one when you were little and how you always wanted one."

"Thank you guys. So how about we all go out to Dust Palace for some drinks since this is the last day i have with youll?"

"Sounds like a deal man. But hey the last one there has to pay." You look at Jack with a grin.

"Oh you think you can beat my new toy?"

"I dont think i know i can."

"Well lets find out."

Your whole teams runs outside and you and Jessica jumps into your mustang and Jack and Amanda jumps in his 1970 black Plymouth Roadrunner. You both drive out of the schools parking area and onto a 4 lane highway.

"You still think your weak Ford can beat my Plymouth?" You look at him and think about his car he has had it custom built and he has worked on it himself. It is made for racing and you have been in it while racing. But you know you can win.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoy the beginning of this new story. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade!