Part 8

__Jack Pov__
You wake up earlier than usual to see a sight you wished you would've never seen. (Y/N) is laying with Jessica again snuggling.
"It can't be."
You pick up your phone and see a message from the boss.
(text) "(Y/N escaped. Keep an eye out for him."
(text) "I've already found him. He's here by Jessica now."
You put your phone away and try to go back asleep so you don't seem suspicious, full of anger and disappointment.
__Jessica's POV__
You wake up to the normal sound of the alarm clock but you feel something different, like you're being held back by something or someone. You look down and see a set of arms around you which instantly makes you a little scared but you turn around and see a sight that makes tears come to your eyes. You squeal and wrap you arms around the sleeping (Y/N) waking him and everyone else up.
"I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too babe!"
You hug him tight and hide your face into his chest and cry as he holds you in his arms.
"Why didn't you answer any of my texts?"
"I'll explain to you later in private. Now don't we have classes to go to?"
"Oh shoot that's right, it's a school day!"
You both let go against your will but you've got to be ready. Once you finish you see everyone else just getting done and (Y/N) talking to Jack.

__(Y/N) POV__
"Alright I'll catch y'all later I have to go talk to Ozpin."
You kiss Jessica and walk out the dorm ahead of them and walk the opposite way they do. You throw your hood up to avoid drawing much attention while walking through the crowd of students. As you're walking, you bump into someone you haven't seen in awhile.
"Oh I'm sorry I should've payed attention to where I was.....(Y/N)!!"
Pyrrha jumps up and hugs you tight around your neck. You hug her back while students still flow past the two of you.
"I missed you, Sis."
"What happened to you? You like disappeared."
"Long story. I'll explain later but I need to talk to Ozpin. I'll catch you later sis."
You hug her one last time before you start walking away from her. You soon find yourself in Ozpin's office sitting across a desk from the grey-haired man.
"So you're telling me that the White Fang is working for a lady named Salem, who used you as a slave for her personal desires after you were shot down?"
"Yes I know it sounds outrageous but you have to believe me."
"Alright I'll have hunters check in on it. Until then you can just pick up on classes tomorrow. And - it's nice to have you back Mr. Nikos."
You get up and walk out and exit the tower. When you enter your dorm you feel as if someone is looking at you. You turn around and see no one so you just brush it off and close the door.
__Jack's Pov__
"Yes I know it's outrageous but he's here right now."
"Well, get to work. You know the plan."
"Plan two will start now. See you in a few weeks."
Salem hangs up to phone so you walk back down the hall and see (Y/N) walking.
"Hey what's up man!"
"Not much bro. Man I don't have to start back classes for a while. So want to to go get something tonight to celebrate?"
"Heck yeah man I'm down."
"Alright bro see you later I got to go talk to Jessica."
"Alright later."
The moment you turn around, the friendly smile you put on fades into a furious glare. You continue down the hallway thinking about what's to come.
__(Y/N) POV__Timeskip__
We all arrive at the noodle stand like the group agreed on and you sit by Jessica and Jack on one side with team RWBY and JNPR sitting around. Once our drinks arrive, Jack stands up.
"I would like to say a few words."
You all look at him.
"I would like to say that despite you being the hard headed piece of crap friend you are, I think I speak for everyone when I say that we're glad to have you back man."
You smile at him as they all laugh. The night goes by so fast that you can't even remember most of it but what you do remember is being back with the friends and family you missed so badly. And then there's Jessica your one love; nothing beats finally being reunited with her again.
———————————————————————————
I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade out!