Part 7

You wake to the sound of the door opening. You see Emerald rush over and uncuff you from the seat.

"Alright here's what you do. Leave this room by the west passage and go to Cinder to the far most right room. She will give you some special gear and tell you the rest. Good luck (Y/N)."

You get up and immediately out the door and sprint as fast as you can down the hall. You then see the final door so you open it and close it behind you and see Cinder with gear on a table.

"Ok Cinder, I'm here, what's the rest of the plan?"

"Grab your gear. There's a map which will lead you to Beacon. Your car is right outside."

She moves a board to reveal a hole in the wall.

"Take it and go, and hurry. We're a little behind schedule but you should still have enough time."

You put on the gear and grab the one Glock 9mm and check if it's loaded. You go for the hole but you feel Cinder's hand on your shoulder. You turn to her and she pulls you in for a hug and kisses you on your cheek.

"Good luck. Now go!"

You get on your knees and start to crawl in the hole. It's a little cramped, but you don't care about the pain as long as you get to see Jessica soon. You soon reach the end of the tunnel and see that you're in the woods where your car is camouflaged with leaves and branches. You get in and crank it up. You pull out the scroll with the map on it and start driving the path that it guides you on.

__Salems Pov__

"You let him WHAT?!"

You use your power to destroy the chair (Y/N) once sat in.

"He escaped between watches. This must have taken him weeks to plan. We're deeply sorry Queen Salem."

"You had better be. We need to rush the plans to take over Beacon so we can get two birds with one stone. Now get ready you and your team will be going to Beacon in 3 weeks."

"Of course, Queen Salem."

__(Y/N) Pov__

You finally reach Vale and see Beacon over the horizon. You speed in and out of traffic trying to get to Beacon as fast as you can and you arrive shortly as the sun sets. You park your car and rush into the school with the hood up of the hoodie you got from Cinder. You reach my Dorm room and see your team asleep. You pull down your hood and set your glock down on your bed. You walk over and see Jessica curled up with the stuffed Beowulf you got her. You carefully lay down by her, still fully dressed, and fall asleep without her waking up and naturally snuggling into your chest as she sleeps.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the wait but I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I hope you all have an amazing day and Blade up!