;3

Edd and Tom were laying on the floor of Tom's living room. They were stripped to the bone, sweat and bodily fluids drenched their bodies, and they were panting very hard. Tom wrapped his arm around Edd's waist, pulling him closer.

"Edd, I had n-no idea you f-f-felt so good!" Tom stuttered while panting.

Edd deeply blushed and hugged his boyfriend back.

"You really made me feel good, Tom!" Edd said, as if he wasn't being fucked by his friend.

Tom stroked his fingers through Edd's soft hair as he kissed him again. Edd pushed Tom off of him, letting go of the kiss.

"Tom, I'm sure you forgot something." Edd told his best friend.

"Oh, silly me!" Tom said as he reached for the Smirnoff and cola sitting by them. They had it there as Tom liked getting drunk for those types of events, not that he's ever had it or done it before, so he was anxious.

Edd opened the cola and took a big sip of it, not bothering with swallowing it. Tom did the same with the Smirnoff. They then pressed their lips together, the drinks still in their mouths. They opened their mouths on the kiss, exchanging drinks into each other's mouths. Edd had never tasted something so good in so long. Smirnoff and cola tasted like Heaven!

Tom moaned softly as Edd did the same. Edd softly stroked Tom's back and Tom rubbed his hands across Edd's chest.

They then let go of the kiss and swallowed the drink mixtures in their mouths. Tom let out a relieved sigh as Edd moaned softly.

"Tom, we should do that more often!" Edd said as he hugged his friend. Tom hugged back.

"I know I'm a mastermind!" Tom giggled.  

lmao wtf is wrong with me