Chapter 16

One hour prior to Hanna revealing to Caleb the lie she'd been feeding Jason for the past two years.

Spencer's POV
__________________________

"I can't believe your just telling me this now!" Toby shouted at me from behind the tent where the wedding reception would be held.

"I'm sorry, the doctor just told me this morning." I said with tears building up in my eyes.

"We're supposed to go to these appointments together."

"I know but I figured it was nothing and I just wanted to make sure."

"Spencer, your extremely smart, but how could you do something this stupid. I thought we told each other everything."

Tears then started to pour from my eyes.

"Well, guess what Toby she's my daughter too!"

"She's only 6 months old. How could this happen?"

"The doctor said it's one is million, and she's that one."

Toby ran his fingers through his hair and was unsure what to say next from what I could tell.

"Can we just finish this conversation at home?" I pleaded.

"Fine." He agreed and walked away leaving me alone in this painful situation.

Back in current times:

Aria's POV
____________________________

"She didn't? I mean is this really happening?" I whisper into Ezra's ear.

"Yes, this is really happening." He says quietly.

"What do we do?"

"Run out, doubt anyone will notice. You know considering it's Hanna and all."

"Is the limo still outside?"

"I'm pretty sure."

"I'm gonna text my mom and let her know the kids are her's tonight."

"Okay let's go." Ezra says and grabs my hand as we sneak out of our own wedding to avoid Hanna drama.

Hanna's POV:
___________________________

"I was going to tell you." I say to Caleb as I followed him into the men's room.

"When? When she's eighteen and needs money for college?"

"No, before she was born."

"When? Cause you obviously didn't try."

"Everything just got so out of hand. Thomas was just turning three and.... it's just complicated."

"Well, uncomplicate it for me."

"Well, the night I found out I was pregnant. I was on my way to your place when Jason stopped me as I was walking out the door."

"Where are you going?" Jason asked me as I was about to walk out the door to go to Caleb's.

"To meet Aria for drinks she wants some ideas for her wedding."

"Well, can we talk for a second before you go?" He asked.

"Ah.... sure." I said and he lead me to the couch and sat down next to me.

"Hanna, I love you and Thomas so much. And I would love it even more if we were a family."

I watched him as he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

"And you said yes?" Caleb questioned me.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I thought I was doing what was best for my family."

"My daughter included."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well you, like always were wrong." He yells then storms out.

"Caleb..." I try to follow him but that eighteen year old I flirted with when I was drunk walked in.

He shut the door and locked it behind him and walked towards me.

"So, you think I know what your talking about. Huh? He questions.

"Look, I'm a bit drunk and I was acting crazy when I was on stage and pointed you out."

"You know what I think."

"And what would that be?" I say as he backs me into the sink his body pressed against mine.

"I think your sexy as hell and needs to be reminded of that."

"Okay, but I don't think this is such a good idea."

"Shhhhh......" He says as he presses his fingers against my lips and hoist me onto the counter top.

"I'll do all the work."

He presses his body hard against mine as he lifts my dress up to my hips.

I knew where this was headed but I didn't care.

I pulled his tie up over his head and ripped his shirt open while he kissed my neck. He pushed me up against the mirror while I moaned as I kissed him. I didn't even know his name. I just knew that this felt so wrong and so right at the same time.

"This is wrong I....." I couldn't finish my sentence as my head tilted back and I breathed heavily.

"I...I.....oh my god!" I screamed as I looked up at a clock and realized the time.

"I have to....um....to....go." I said as I pealed my body off of his and scrambled to put my dress on and fix my hair.

"Um, thank you. Um, I'm sorry I don't know your name."

"Travis, my name is Travis."

Author's Note:
Hey guys I hope you've enjoyed my last two chapters! I have so much more in the works. So keep voting and commenting for more chapters, because there's so much more to come ! Also message me if you have any ideas for the book!
8 votes and 4 comments for more!
Love you Spobians!
Kisses -🅰️