Chapter 18

Spencer's POV:
___________________________

"This was long over due..." I say and push the scrabble board off the bed as Toby unbuttons my blouse.

"Your telling me." He says while kissing my neck as I unbutton his jeans.

I had already removed his shirt and tossed it on the floor next to our shoes.

He wraps his arms around my waist and hoist me up on top on my dresser letting everything crash on to the floor.

"We'll clean it up later." He says while pulling my skirt down my legs and letting it fall next to my blouse.

"Yea..." I agree a smash my lips into his as my back hits the wall and he places small kisses from my neck down to my hips.

"Mmmmm....." I moan as run my hands down his chest.

"Mmmm.... Spence....." He says as I trace along the curves of his abs.

"What? I enjoy seeing you shirtless." I laugh as he unclasps my bra.

"Your funny." He says while burying his head into my neck.

"Oh absolutely," I laugh as a slowly kiss him on the lips. But Toby grabs my arms and pins them against the wall.

"I thought this was called making love?"

"Making love? What are you a girl?" I laugh.

"You would know."

"Oh honey....." I say as I struggle for my arms to be free.

"This has been more then that the whole time."

"Fine, so be it." He says and picks me up as I wrap my arms around his waist and presses me up against the wall against my will.

I let my legs drop to the floor and push my arms against him backing him into the bed. I climb on top of him as he removes the rest of our clothing.

He then flips us over so he's on top and gets to make all the decisions from this point on.

"No rules?" He grins as I dig my nails into his back.

"No rules." I smile.

And the rest of the night is history.
______________________________________

"Hmmm....." I smile as Toby traces his fingers up and down my arm and I lay my head on his bare chest.

"Feels like forever since we've been in this room." He laughs.

"Well this is where we pretty much did everything in high school." I say scanning my childhood bedroom.

"Yea, everything......" He smiles then rolls on top of me.

"And this is the second bedroom.....ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" A woman screams while two strangers stare into the room.

One woman starts to walk inside while saying "Could you use one more?" and starts to unbutton her shirt revealing a small portion of her laced bra.

Toby immediately jumps up and slams the door shut.

"I thought you said everyone would be gone for the weekend?" He scowls at me while pulling his clothes back on.

I grab a robe and wrap it around me then run down the stairs with Toby on my heels.

"Mom!" I yell as she appears in the kitchen.