chapter 6

six months later I was at work Justin was mad cause I supposed to have the day of but I ened up doing a double. I will just go buy his house when I get off. so after my shift was over I decided to go buy his house when I made it there it was an unfamiliar car in his drive way. so I used his spare keys to let my self in an I walk thorough the house . when I made it too his bed room I could here him say suck this dick . open up his door Terry was on her knees giving Justin head. my bad I didn't know I was interrupting anything. he going to say lynisha it's not what it looks like.what it looks like you were getting head from a chick that you don't fuck with . it looks like to me you still fooling with her. baby it was an accident . Terry going to say it was not an accident you told Me to come by. bitch no I didn't you just showed up. man I didn't tell you to come over I told you to leave. I also to you to let yourself out . I woke up an you were sucking my dick. I was just trying to return the favor what favor are you returning too. he payed on of my bills for me so you mean to me that you giving her money too. you know what you an Terry figure this shit out I'm out. so the next day day I went to work an was telling my sister. she said he was telling rayshone how everything went down. he was tellin him that he helped her pay a Bill for her mom .I'm not mad about that it's just he told me wasn't dealing with her from my understanding lynisha her moma called Justin. girl that chick got you in your feelings for nothin. if he was so called sleep when she was giving him head an woke up.he could have told her to stop or pushed her off. he like the fact that she sucked him. so when I get off I'm going by an get my clothes. ok girl call me if you need me I have to go pass the medicine out. so after my shit was over I went to Justin's house. jafriss an rayshone was both at his house watching the game. he yey sis rayshone said. what's up we're Justin ass at .he went to big Jimmy pizza house. ok that's good I got time to get my shit . jafriss going to say lynisha let me hollar at you. so I went in the kitchen man what's up. you blowing this out of proportion. look jafriss I'm not you can say what you want to defind Justin. I leave jafriss in the kitchen an go to Justin room an pack my clothes. when I was finished packing Justin was comin inside hid house an I was leaving out an I bumped him just because . so what are you trying to prove lynisha Justin said. I didn't say anything to him I just left. so after I left his house I hadn't spoken to him in a a month an a half . things were going good until the day mom called me an told me my brother tatein had got jumped by some people . an I asked her what all happend . she told me the girl he was dateing had set him up because he broke up with her . I know Bethany did not do that . so who all was in it I asked my mom. Bethany an some guys she knows. so I hung up the phone on my moma an called my best friend Stacey. Stacey girl what are you doing nothing going over some of momas budget for her. I am really proud of her so she is really leaving j b . girl that what she says girl I need some help what you need help with lynisha. girl you know the girl tatein was talking to Bethany. yeah I remember her the chick that used to live in your old building Stacey stated. you know he broke up with three months ago . she got him jumped the other night . so we going yo pay this bitch a little visit an give her a taste of her own medicine. I got you my girl give time to make it too your house. so twenty minutes Stacey was at my house an we head to my old apartment complex. so it took ten minutes to get there. when I made it there I parked right outside her door. I hope deontavous don't think I'm her for him. so me an Stacey get out an go to bethanys door. we knock on the door she says who is it. it is management we lied. she opens the door when she realise who it was she try two slam the door an we hit her with it an she falls. we start welling on her. an when we thought it was enough done we leave. when I was going to my car I see deontavous an his new girlfriend get out the car I worked hard to pay for that he took. he looked so unattractive now what the hell was I thinking dateing him was a waste of my time. so we both staring each other down I got in my car an me an stayed left. one week later me an Stacey was at tatein house . I was sitting on my car an this car passed it kind of stopped mid way so Bethany gets out the car an run towards me. I didn't get the chance to get off my car when we starry fighting . two of her brothers got out the car an was helping her fight me. so my brother came out the house too I help me fight them. I didn't know were Stacey came from but she got in the fight too help us . in the mist if us fighting the police was called an we were all called to the police station. so when we got there Justin must have been at work . his boss wanted an him wanted to know why we were in handcuffs. so why we were waiting to be arranged Bethany was talking crap to me an Stacey she said this shit is far from over with. I told her I'm unbothered by her threats an she needed too find a hobby besides screwing. she was about to say something else until some guy came an told us we were free too go. he said not you lynisha my boy need to holler at you. he lead me to Justin's office. right when I was about to open his door I got sick to my stomach. I went in an ran straight to the trash can . I was throwing up everywhere. when he came in an saw me he asked me was I ok. do I look ok I'm in your office puckin in your trash can. so you not going to tell me why you an Stacey an tatein was in handcuffs allocated about to be processed. the got) we went to jail with got my brother set up to be jumped that is his ex me and Stacey just went to do some payback work on het last week an I guess she wanted to get some on me when she say me earlier. I was at tateim house settin on my car when she drove by an jumped out the car didn't know who she was at first. until she came tinnitus to my car. I had the urge to throw up again. when he asked are you ok . I'm ok just maybe what I ad to eat. so he went in his fridge an got me a gaterrade. I'll take you home when I get off no I'm ok me Stacey an tatein riding the bus. so when I left his office me an Stacey an tatein went an got on the bus. he said thanks sis for having my back.I told him thanks lol to you know I got you. when we made it back to his house my Window had a note attached to it.

so you think it is cool that you an your side kick jump me. I told you up there it's far from over you an your brother an friend need to watch your back for now on you just know I got something up my sleve so you an your clique better be prepared or else.

these hoe better sir her ass down somewhere I say to myself. I went in my brothers house still feeling little sick. Idk what is wrong with but I havent been feeling my best so I was going to stop by the door store on my way home. so I left his house a hour layer an head to the family dollar. yes can you get me a pregnancy test please. I went to home an straight to the bathroom. when I used the bathroom an took the test it came back positive. this can't be right I'll get my moma to feel me at the hospital tomm. so call her an ask can she feel me in tomm she said yes. so I took a shower an went to bed. I woke up at two in the morning having to go vomit. I went back to sleep I woke up at ten am that morning an went showered an got ready to go see my mom. thirty minutes later I was at the hospital getting ready to see her. she asked why did I want to be seen my mom is very noisy I told her about my symptoms an she told her nurse to get some blood work on me . fifteen minutes later my moma came back in an told me lynisha looks like your pregnant . she going to say I'm happy I'm going to be a glama. do you know who could be the babies father. mom of course i know it is Justin. well you need to tell him look I don't care if you guys not speaking. I need to see how many weeks you are. she did a vaginal ultrasound an I was fighteen weeks an four days. I left the hospital an went to his house he was home watching tv. I called his phone cause I texted him earlier . can you open your door we need to talk. so he let me in an I went an set down on the couch. so what's up what we need to talk about. I don't know how to say this but I went to the Dr. you wanted to tell me that your pregnant. Justin how did you know that was what I was going to tell you.my moma and grandma called an told me she seen you at jafriss an you had pregnant written on your face. my grandma can since things she said she been dreamin of fishing lately. she only has that dream when a baby is born or when one is created. I was just waiting on you too tell me you were. so I am fifthteen weeks an four days he put his hand on my stomach an said hey I'm your father. so with this going on it's s lot on Me I still need my space from you. whatever you want lynisha it's all on you just know I'm there for you an my little one on the way . he kissed my check an I gave him my ultrasound an left his house. when I made it home I got a sprite maybe this will help settle my stomach. I said to myself I can't believe I'm going to be a father. I thought what happen to me when I was sixteen made me to be able to have any children. this guy made me have sex with him an got me pregnant an foreced to go to this ladies house to have an abortion. she left some of fetal matter inside me an I almost bleed out if it wasn't for Stacey grandma I would have died. my moma wanted me to tell her who the guy was that fathered my child I told I couldn't I promised him I would keep his secret. she beat the carp out of me for not telling an I still holding his secret an he is closer to one of my friends mother th an everyone thinks