Nap Times and Bad Dreams

I walked out and hooked my bag on my arms, and started jogging, my first mistake. -My back hurt like hell afterwards- My second one was leaving Niall alone.

I walked in our house and it was completely trashed, and Niall was on the couch, obviously hung over and passed out.

"Niall, Babe I'm home. let's get you up to bed and off the couch." I shook Niall till he was awake and helped him up. "Yer an amazing gir- " he burped "Girlfriend." he looked at me. "I thought you wer't coming back." my heart split at his words. why wouldn't I come back? I asked myself. I shook it off. "I love you, like more than life 'ts self." I looked at him. he was more sober than I expected. "I love you more than you'll ever know." I kissed his temple and laid him down. I looked at the time. two in the afternoon. I decided it wasn't to late for a nap myself. "oh by the way babe" I got under the covers and cuddled up to him. "I'm on my period." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~dream~

"Niall, I have something to tell you," I gripped the pregnancy test that showed positive. He turned around. "I'm pregnant." he looked puzzled. "What?" he asked harshly  "I-im pregnant." I showed him the test. "Oh..." he trailed off. "Do you not want a kid?" I was scared. I knew he would do this. "What did I tell you?!" he raised a hand, I flinched and he lowered it. "Babe? " I asked going up to hug him. "Don't fucking touch me." he said through gritted teeth. "I'm not someone who wants kids and you know it! " he turned on his heels and walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. But instead of drinking it, he threw it, full force into the sink. "Damnit!!" I flinched. and he just walked out. "Bye. Love you. I'll miss you!" I stopped and broke down.

~reality~

I woke up scared, I looked at the clock it said four I slept for two hours? holy Fuck! I rubbed my eyes and stood up, I didn't have to worry about the dream at the moment, but I wanna talk about it to him, my dreams are pretty predicament, -meaning that they usually happen or something very similar happens-

I walked down stairs to a note...

Baby girl,

me and the guys went out for lunch and just some guy time I'll see you tonight,

p.s. I bout an extra box of plugs just in case your out. (; love you. :-*

I giggled and started dinner.

*Niall's pov*

So, Tuesday is mine and Renea's two year anniversary, and I wanna propose, "What ring you you lookin for mate? " Harry asked. "Something like her. Beautiful and really catches my eye, and something she'll love."

We walked into Kay's Jeweler "Ye' know they say your supposed to go to Jared." Harry joked. making me more nervous. Like I was almost sweating. "Haz if I don't like anything here I'll go there." I gave him a death glare.

Today's only Saturday but I need to be ready, not only need but want.

"So get your arse up there and look through those books!" I walked up to the counter and an un-enthused lady stood there smacking her gum. "Watcha want sweet one?" I rolled my eyes "Gimme a minute."  and I looked through a magazine, "Okay so they say I can design one myself?" she shook her head, "Not engagement rings. That's at Jared. " she said rolling her eyes. "Thank you ma'am. " I nodded my head and left. "See told ya." Harry shook his head and I glared at him "Shut the Fuck up."

We walked down the mall and walked into Jared. "I think I'm gonna get Mariah a promise ring..." I smiled. "That's cute. " I looked through a magazine and walked up to the counter and got the ladies attention... why is it always girls working at Jewelers? I asked myself.

"So I need an engagement ring." she looked up, Niall Horan getting married? Is it to Renea?" I blushed "Yea, she's my Everything." she looked at me. "Here I see some fannies walking around. " she handed me a hat and sun glasses. I thanked her.

Okay guys there's that, next chapter I wanna call Rings and Rocks. but idk... I might change it. who knows. anyway goodnight love you all!