Lets work it out....

*Renea's p.o.v.*

 "Thanks Larry" Niall hung up and swiped his hand over his hair "Wanna talk now?" i looked over at him "Do i have to?" i was hoping he would say no. "I would like you to... but i cant force you to talk." i looked down nervously at my hands and fiddled with my thumbs. "I was defending you.." i mumbled. "Renea i cant understand you when yourIII whispering like that." he said rudley "I said i was defending you!" i said annoyed, "Oh.. " he trailed off. i opened the car door. "What are you doing?" i grabbed my bag and phone. "Calling Mariah and staying with her for the weekend." i walked up to the doors. "Stop! This morning was happy, and bright, why is it like this now?" he walked up to me. "I dont know..." i tried not to look in his icy blue eyes. "Baby we cant keep doing this." okay i know your thinking 'doing what?' well it may seem like it but me and Niall dont have the best of relationships we fight and argue...alot! and the worst part is, it's usually when he's hiding something.

He looked at me And pushed hair out of my eyes. "I know but.... " I couldn't think of anything to say. "But what?" I looked right at him "we need a break." I kissed his cheek, hugged him and walked off. tears streaming down my face, I repeatedly told myself "it's for the best."

I called Mariah and She picked up, "hello?" I didn't know what I should ask, so I just went with my gut.

"Hey...c-can I stay this weekend?" I knew what happened was only something small, but something small usually leads to something huge. I know us to Well, "Yea...Harry's having Liam over too if that's okay, but they'll be out most the Night?" a wave of relief crashed on me. see Liam is like my human diary, he's sweet and is a hell of a secret keeper. he's really my biggest trust.

"That's perfectly fine." I was trying to keep my tears from over flowing. I just know He has to be hiding something. "you wanna talk? " I ran my hand through my hair. "not now, I'll be at your house soon." I need time to think. I mean I know it's not a big deal, it was my temper snapping. but still. I don't know. Really this seems like some thing that could have been fixed, and it more than likely will...but really. My temper just snapped.

I walked up to Mariah's door and She was on the porch. "Alright Niall, thanks." my stomach instantly dropped "Who was t-that?" I almost busted. "Niall....?" I started shaking.  "Let's go inside."