Time to Pop a Question(;

Alright guys here's the update!!! sorry it's kinda late xoxo enjoy!!!!

*Renea*

I finished my makeup and hair then went to my closet and got a black half shirt with a huge pair of sparkly red lips on it then a red tank top to go under it, a pair of dark jeans and blood red converse I grabbed my sunglasses, phone, and purse and ran down the hallway.

I heard a wolf whistle and turned around to see Niall eye balling me and biting his lower lip. "Like what you see?" I laughed and walked up to him. "No, not like " he inched his face closer to mine. "I love it." he whispered right before crashing his lips on mine. And once again sparks flew everywhere and our lips moved in sync. These are some of the moments I loved most, and before we could finish, we heard the horn to Louis' van.

"Looks like some people are impatient." My irish man complained. "You're adorable when you're mad." i linked our hands and walked outside taking the lead. 

"AWH HAPPY ANIVARCARY!!!" Louis screamed as soon as we all got settled. i blushed and buried my face in Niall's neck. "It's fine babe." he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead, "Ew no PDA!!" (Public display of affection if you didn't know) Louis keeps embarrassing us all the way to the resteraunt. (Currently i dont have a name for it, if i come up with one i will come

back and edit it.) and It got pretty annoying. "Louis shut up! " I slapped the back if his head "Sorry," he rubbed his almost bruised scalp. "Just shut up! " I giggled.

We got out.of the van and got up to the door. Of course fans crowded as we walked in...there were ones that hated and ones that complimented.

"May I help you? " the desk lady asked. "Reservations for Payne? " Liam asked. What a shocker (hint my sarcasm) that Liam made reservations.

"Yes sir, right this way," the short blonde lead us to a table, "Here ye are," she said as she laid down six menus then went off somwhere, 

"I'm determined to get her number before we leave." Harry joked, "No Harry you have a girl friend!" i slapped him. "Yea and can you not take a joke?" he rubbed his now red arm, "Maybe." i smiled, "Okay okay not lets order." Niall inturupted, we all giggled and orderd. 

After we ate we went on a walk, and the boys dissapeared somewhere, And Niall was walking a bit ahead of me, hands still linked. We walked off into the woods. eventually i heard water and i gasped, we had ended up by a waterfall and it was gorgeous!! 

Babe, i smiled. "Shh" he hushed me. i heard slight giggles knowing the boys were somewhere around. "I love you and it's final, i made up my mind. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I watched as he got down on one knee. "You're gorgeous, the most I've ever seen, and funny, just the most amazing person. and out of all the boys that like you i feel so lucky that you chose me." he pulled out a small box, "Renea, will you marry me?" i screamed " Yes!!" i started crying. He stood up and picked me up. "I love you Renea!" "i love you to Niall!" 

Guys!!!! their finally engaged!! EIK Well...vote comment follow what ever! Love you all mwah! :-*