Cold skin

The boy was chained up laying on the floor to cry the whole day forgetting about eating. Jimin would do anything to have those days just going to work normally and coming home to sleep. Maybe, he had enough of being a prisoned doll for the rest of his life. Coming home to no one but his bed, to Staying stuck at a blood sucking demons home. Jimin was sick of his own life being treated like a handsome useless boy. The whole time Jimin thought of the darkest card to pull in life. The suicide card. He never thought it'll help him but just cutting will do for now of course, he was too afraid for death and thought if he did self harm it'll help but little did he know, this made him get closer to the enemy.

      Jimin pulled out a sharp cold Iron nail from under the dresser and cutted his arm a bit. He cried a little and layed his head on the wall. What he didn't know was that it would bring Jungkook into the room due to the scent. Jimin totally forgetting about Jungkook, he made more cuts and tossed the nail across the room.

      The red eyed vampire walked into the room. This time his eyes were vibrant red almost as if he just been switched to killer mode. "What on earth do you think you're doing?" Jungkook marched over to Jimin dropping on his knees and grabbing the boy's bloody arm. 

   "N-no...what are you doing.."

       "I'll give you what you want."

    Jimin's eyes widened when Jungkook sunk his teeth into Jimin's arm not sucking his blood but deepening the cut.

      "T-THAT HURTS!! LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE..." Jimin shrieked while Jungkook pulled his fangs away trying to avoid tasting his blood.

       "You wanted to harm yourself right? I'm helping you...it doesn't feel good does it?"

     "P-PLEASE MAKE THE BLEEDING STOP, JUNGKOOK!" Jimin pleaded. He thought the way Jungkook would do things was harsh but this made Jimin learn never to harm himself if he wouldn't finish it. Jimin thought of it as a way Jungkook showed how much he cared by teaching him how to be strong. Jungkook made the bleeding stop and wrapped Jimin's arm in a cloth. After that he helped Jimin out of his chains and dress. He was in his underwear, laying in the vampires bed sharing warmth. Was this how Jungkook showed his forgiveness?

     "Hey, I need your warmth...." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear turning the boy over as the vampire leaned his head onto Jimin's and kissed him feeling the warmth he longed for. Jimin's eyes widened and then closed soon after. He wanted to have someone kiss him like this, it was his first kiss. "Uk~ J-jungkook...."

      "Don't say a word~" Jungkook pressed Jimin's wrists onto the bed completely caging him from under and locking lips once more.

      "J-jungkook...why are you doing this..." Jimin breathed heavily becoming hot all around his body.

         Jungkook remained silent kissing the mortal all over his neck but then pulling away. Jimin gave him warmth from the kiss and Jungkook went all in for it. Jimin gasped for air gawking at the vampire. "W-why did you hold back?"

       "Did you enjoy that? Pardon my actions....I let myself go again.. I alw-

       "I did enjoy it.... I've never kissed anyone like that... ever.."

       "That was only a one time thing, Jimin Don't get to worked up."

        Jimin glared at Jungkook for a while staring at his blood shot eyes. "I bet...if we do something else.. It can make you more warm..." Jimin was already turned on and didn't want to stop.

       "What are you talking about?"

        Jimin didn't utter a word but just kissed the vampires cold lips turning it warm, voluntarily.

       "What.......are you....doing?-" Jungkook tried to talk but Jimin just let his body take over and got ontop of Jungkook's body pressing him onto the floor. "T-this is the first time a human ever crossed the line with me...but I like it..?" Jungkook thought planting his hands around Jimin's back neck.

     The kiss kept breaking up so Jimin would take some air. He noticed that Jungkook's pale skin was red and blushing, has he ever done this before? Of course not! Or else Jungkook wouldn't be this surprised. Jungkook loved this way of sharing human warmth, it was way more interesting this way. Jungkook got up and forcefully fastened Jimin onto the bed stapling his wrists Onto the bed and showering him with kisses even more. Jimin moaned silently gently shutting his eyes and feel the cold skin turning warmer and warmer. When Jungkook finally had enough and was satisfied he layed on Jimin's chest. "Don't fall in love with me." he murmured fondling the human's shirtless hot body.

       Jimin didn't want to stop. He wanted more but asking for more would get him in trouble Jimin sighed and turned over on his side. He fell asleep for a while but woke up startled by the thunder. Jungkook was still there on the bed gazing at the ceiling. "It's just the storm, Jimin." he'd assure Jimin.

      "I-I wanna go home...." Jimin confessed quickly feeling homesick. He wanted to go home to where society lived and he wanted his job back. Jimin sprung up and ran out the door. Jungkook rolled his eyes sighing while getting up to head downstairs where Jimin stuggled to open the door.

       "The door won't open. Why are you always like this? Do you want me to treat you like all the other Human beings?" Jungkook passed over to Jimin and crawled up behind him nearly pressing his body onto Jimin's. Jimin was pressed onto the front door and struggled to get Jungkook to stop pushing him deeper.

      "I don't care... I miss my life.."

      "Jimin...you are litterally everywhere right now, just a second ago you didn't want to leave but now you do. Make your choice wisely."

        Jungkook waited for an answer but then he got tired of waiting and runned his hands down Jimin's back stopping on Jimin's ass. "So big.." he whispered. "I never touched another living soul like this."

      Jimin's face grew red. Thank goodness Han wasn't here or else this would have been embarrassing. "Don't you like it? Of course a loner like you would never be touched like this.." Jungkook whispered as he pressed his nose against Jimin's neck.

      "I-I have responsibilities..." Jimin continued until Jungkook manhandled the human and threw him over his shoulder taking him back to his room.