Chapter 7

Annie POV

I woke up to see some people sitting next to me.
"Where am I?" I ask the people.
"you're in the hospital." A blond kid said.
Then I realized.
"are you my brother?"
"Yea, do you remember my name?" he asks.
I think it's James or something that starts with A j" I Respond.
"My name is Jake and I'm your older brother"
"why cant i remember?" I ask Them.
"you have amnesia." One kid with blond brownish hair said.
"What's your name?" I say.
"Emilio" he says.
"that Name sounds familiar but I think we were good friends" I say.
I keep on meeting the people I don't remember. I remember some people like Logan but for some reason I didn't remember who I loved I know it was someone, I just didn't know who. I let it go because I thought that I was just dreaming about dating someone.

TP POV

Annie started to remember things everything was normal to her. Emilio broke up with Sasha because he realized what was going on. Jake kicked Sasha and Diana out of team 10 before Annie was awake. That way she didn't remember them. All of Annie's marks on her arm were fading away, and no one seemed to notice. Annie remembered Aj as a friend, and aj was ok with it because he had fallen for someone else.

Annie POV

It has been a few weeks since I had amnesia. Everyone says that I remember everything nut i feel like there's a few pieces missing. I go to Tessa because I think hat she will tell me the truth. I decide to text her because this could get a little awkward.
A: tell me the pieces of info that I am missing tess
T: you aren't missing anything
A: Oh really
T: Yea
A: I'll figure out anyways so if you don't tell me I'll just get mad at you.
t
T: fine. You were dating aj
T: and the twins used to date people that you hated
t: they hated you too
Tessa went on and on about these two girls. I cant believe that I also was dating aj. We are both friends now, and I think I want to keep it like this. I decided that I wanted to talk to everyone about what Tessa told me.