116.

[ hundred sixteen ]

thkim In legit tears rn because my king is killing me

thkim In legit tears rn because my king is killing me. Congratulations on your come back baby! Keep slaying. I always got your back you know that, right? I love you always Jeon Jeongguk ! 💓 @jeonjk

view all 300,123 comments

taekookfrvr Damn RS goals
jkluvth I SERIOUSLY LOVE MY DAD AND DAD :">
livefrtaekook IS SHIPPING THESE TWO HARDCORE
ksj92 Such a sweet message honey. So proud of u two :'(
jhs.ent Thank you for loving our maknae, Taehyung! We owe u a lot!
jeonjk I love you more than words can explain.

-;;

Taehyung stifles a sob upon reading the younger's comment on his recent IG post. He wipes a tear that rolls down his cheeks not a while ago and decides to contact his boyfriend knowing that they might be at rest right now.

He clicks the boy's contact name and waits for almost three rings before the call got connected.

"Baby? What's up?" Taehyung holds his breath as if it is his first time hearing Jeongguk's voice.

"I just wanted to say I love you," Taehyung whispers but audible enough for the other to hear. He then hears a soft giggle.

"I know and I also want you to know that I love you too," Taehyung can hear voices that are mocking them from the other line and he rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"Tell Yoongi and Namjoon hyung to call their boyfriends and back the fuck off," he huffs which makes Jeongguk laugh loudly.

"Babe I got to go but don't worry. I'll be back in no time. I'll text you later okay? I love you!" Jeongguk ends the call with a kissing sound, not bothering to wait for Taehyung's shy reply because he already know he loves him.