Chapter Seventeen - Millie

I am probably the most hypocritical person ever.

I want Noah to tell Finn about his crush so badly. I want Noah to get this off of his chest, even if Finn doesn't like him. I know Noah is trying so hard to hide this, and I want the weight to be lifted off of his chest.

But am I going to tell my crush that I like her?

No way.

There is no way Sadie likes me. She always tells me how good of a friend I am. I don't want to ruin that. No matter how much I want to get this off my chest, there's no way I can tell her. 

When I heard that I got into Stranger Things, I had no idea that it would initiate this much drama. I had no idea that I would realize that I'm bisexual, or that I would have to deal with Noah's crush, or that I would have to deal with my crush. I had no idea that it would be anything more than memorizing, filming, going to events, and maybe making a few friends. I had no idea that it would be my entire life. 

The next scene that we're filming includes all of the kids except for me, so I just watch them. I watch Sadie showcase her amazing talent of acting. I watch Noah look at Finn just a little too much from the background, but still be able to let it be a part of his acting. I watch Caleb and Gaten let their real life friendship bleed into their friendship in the show. I watch all of their amazing skills and wonder how I was able to get into this show. 

When the scene is done, we immediately move onto the next one, where I have to walk in on Mike arguing with Dustin and Lucas about keeping me safe. I put myself into my character's shoes. I imagine what it would be like if Millie walked in on this. I let that bleed into my acting.

We have a lunch break next. I grab the lunch bag I brought out of my small backpack, and sit against a wall by myself. I take out my thermos with soup inside, and take a sip. As I do, I notice Noah walking towards me. I look up at him.

"Can I sit here?" he asks me, motioning towards the empty space next to me. I nod, my mouth still full of soup, and he sits down. "Is everything alright?" he says. I rarely sit alone, so that's probably why he is concerned.

I swallow my soup, and turn my head towards him. "Yeah, I'm fine," I say, then I look down. 

"You don't seem fine. You never sit alone. Plus, I saw you staring sadly at Sadie."

"Is it really that obvious?"

"A bit, yeah." He smiles, and I realize that he's joking. 

"You're one to be talking," I say, smiling as well. "At least I don't stare at my crush on camera."

Noah's expression becomes serious. "Whatever." He pauses, preoccupied with thoughts for a moment. "Anyway, I really think you should tell Sadie."

"Tell Sadie what?" I say, pretending to be oblivious. 

"You know. What if she likes you too? You'll never know if you don't tell her."

"Fine," I say. I pause and take another sip of soup. "I'll tell Sadie if you tell Finn." 

***

Hey guys! Sorry for the abrupt ending, I wanted to change perspectives. Anyway, I want quickly take care of something. Please, please, PLEASE don't tell me to hurry up, or to update, because trust me, it won't make updates come any quicker. Like I said earlier, I am really preoccupied with another big project of mine. I'm also starting dance camp next week, so I'll be busy with that. So yeah. Please don't tell me to hurry up or update or any variation of that. Don't feel guilty though. Trust me, I know how hard it is to wait for a fanfiction update XD. And now, for the question. I know I talk about my love of acting all the time, so here it is:

Q: What is your favorite musical?

A: My favorite is probably Rent, but some other favorites of mine are Dear Evan Hansen, Heathers, and Bring It On (I have way more musicals that I love, though XD)

Thank you so much for reading!!!