Chapter Two

Your POV

"You look familiar, but I can't seem to remember you. I guess it will come in mind, right?" His words kept coming to my mind. He didn't remeber me? After all he did to me? Why is happening to me?

"_____? Are you okay? You looked down ever since they got here," Jennie unnie said looking at me in concern.

"I'm fine, unnie. I'm just tired," I said rubbing me eyes.

"_____, I know you long enough already to know if you're lying or not. So tell me the truth," she demand.

"Okay, fine. I'll just get to the point. That Jeon Jungkook guy is the one who bullied me back in elementary school." After I said that Jennie looked shock.

"What? Why would Jungkook do that? That's crazy!"

" I know. But didn't you heard him said that I look familiar? He didn't remember me."

"I need to have a talk with that guy._____, wait here. I'll be back."

"Wait. Jennie unnie, don't. Just let it aside. Soon he's going to remember me and he's going to feel sorry. Don't do anything to him." As soon as I said that Jennie nodded and went to her room.

Jennie's POV

Why would Jungkook do that? That poor girl. I want to talk to Jungkook, but _____ said not to do it. If it's for the best, I'll stay quiet.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

"Unnie, what happened?" said Rose. "Why is _____ look so down? Is everything okay?"

"Don't worry, Rose. It's something about her past."

"Oh. Is it bad?" Aish... this girl. She's full of questions.

"Ani. Not that bad."

*BTS place*
Jungkook's POV

Why did she keep staring at me? She looked at me as if she know me. Did she know me? Aish... Why does she look so familiar? ㅉㅁㄷ? Wae?

"Jungkook? Are you okay? What are you doing?" questioned Suga hyung.

"De... I'm okay. What am I doing?"

"You're punching the pillows on the couch." Oh. How embarrassing. "Are you thinking about _____?" Aish... How did he know?

"Ani. Why would I think about her?"

Suga's POV

"Ani. Why would I think about her?" Jungkook said as if he's mad.

"You're thinking about her. Stop lying," I said as I smack his head.

"Yah!" Okay, now he's really mad. He chased me down the hall of the living room until my phone rang.

"Hold on. It's Lisa," I said which makes him stop.

"Tsk. Tsk. You and your girlfriend," he looked annoyed.

"At least, my girlfriend call me. Your girlfriend didn't even know your number or should I say she didn't even know you." That should do it. Nope. He just smack my head. Ouch. I answered my phone and walk out of the room.

Jungkook's POV

Aish... This guy. I'll kill him later. I throw myself on the couch and play with my phone. Five minutes later Taehyung came out of his room and walk to the door.

"Hyung, where are you going?" I asked, but he didn't hear me becayse of his headphones."Hyung, where are you going?" I asked again but this time louder.

"Oh," he said finally turning around. "To Blackpink's. Wae?"

"Can I come? I'm bored."

"Kure... Just don't do anything stupid." Bro. Why would I do anything stupid?

**<Time Skip>**
Your POV

I was on my phone talking to my cousin, Yuri. She's my best friend beside Araen, the one who hates me.

Yuri: Have you talk to Araen lately?

_____: No. I couldn't because she never answer her phone. She never reply me texts either. She hates me now because I didn't debut in her group.

Yuri: Wow. Call her in a different number. That might help.

_____: That might. But-

*knock knock*

_____: Sorry, Yuri. But can I call you later?

Yuri: Kure.

When I opened the door, there's Jungkook and Taehyung, I believe. "Hi, guys! Jennie unnie, Jungkook and Taehyung are here!" I shouted because Jennie and the others are in their rooms.

"Hey, guys. What are you doing here?" asked Jennie looking confused.

"We want to pay you guys a visit since we're bored at home." Taehyung answered with a smile. Then he added, "Plus Jungkook wants to see _____." He smicks.

"Yah! You're the one who wants to see her so bad," Jungkook smacked his hyung's head.

"Yah! You're the one who talks about her all the time." Taehyung comeback at him.

"I only said she looks familiar," Jungkook again. That makes me and Jennie unnie look at each other.

"Well. Welcome." I quickly cut their argument because I don't want it any farther.

**<Time Skip>**

I'm at the kitchen while the others are in the living room. Suddenly, Jungkook came to the kitchen and looked at me for a good 30 seconds.

"_____," he finally said. "I want to talk to you. Meet me outside." With that he went outside without saying anything else.

~Outside~

"_____, I want to tell you for the first I meet you."

"Jungkook. It's not the first we see each other. We met before."

"Then, the second time. _____, I like you. Will you go out with me?" Whoa whoa whoa. Hold on. Did my bully just confess and ask me out?

*****
Hey, guys. Again, I'm sorry if it's too boring. Thank you for reading! 😊
So, will you say yes or no?
Leave your answer in the comment!
Love Y'all! 😍😘