Chapter One

Jungkook's POV

Namjoon hyung said we're going to Blackpink's place this evening, but he didn't tell us why. So I went to Jin hyung upstairs.

"Hyung, why are we going to Blackpink's place?" I asked him. "Is there something wrong?"

"No, there's nothing wrong. There's a new member and we're going to meet her. She is quite young, about 18." With that he begin to turn around and leave.

She's younger than me? "Wait, hyung," I caught up to him again. "She's younger than me?"

"Yep. Not too young, though. Maybe like a few months younger than you," He replied looking at me like I'm interested in the girl. Then he added, "I heard that she's quiet pretty, too."

Blackpink's Area
Your POV

So, it's my first few days with my new group. So far, I'm in a pretty good terms with them. They treat me like I'm their blood sister. They're so nice. They didn't even let me cook.

"Because you're new in the member, we're not going to let you cook or do anything hard for 1 month or so," Jennie unnie said and the others nodded.

"But unnie, I already have alot of experience," I said to the others.

"Honey, listen to us," Jisoo unnie said. "We only want o show our kindness. So listen to us, arasseo?"

"De... Arasseo."
Although, I like this group, it's not what I choose. My uncle assigned me to the group. I want to be in Girl's Day with my best friend. But my uncle assignned me to this group. Because of that, my best friend hates me. Or should I say my ex best friend.

"_____," Rose unnie said bring me back to reality. "Wash up. We're going to have some guests."

"De, unnie." Quests? Oh well. I guess I'm gonna have to wash up.

**<Time Skip>**
After taking a shower, I went to the kitchen and HOLY COW. There's a lot of food on the table.

"Lisa unnie, what are all this food for?"

"Didn't Rose tell you?" She said with a smile. "We're going to have some guests."

"Oh. I forgot." Lisa rolled her eyes, shake her head and continued wth her work.

**<Time Skip>**
Lisa's POV
{Knock knock}

"Lisa, can you get the door?" Jisoo shouted from the kitchen.

"Kure, unnie."
When I open the door I saw 7 boys standing. "You're here," I said hugging all of them. "Unnies. THey're here." I shouted towards the kitchen. "Where's _____?"

"She's in her room," said Jennie unnie. "I'll get her." With that she walks towards _____'s room.

Your POV
I was laying on my bed reading a book untill I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said. The door is opened and there's Jennie unnie.

"_____, they're here," She said with a smile.

"Ok," I said and followed her to the living romm, I saw 7 boys staring at me.

"Umm... Hi?" I said looking confused.

"Guys, introduce yourselves._____ don't know you guys anyway," Rose unnie said with the look on her face.

"Okay, I'll go first. My name is Namjoon, aka Rapmonster. I'm the learder of BTS. NIce to meet you, _____." He said with a smile on his face. "I'm also Jennie's boyfriend."

Wow... "Jennie unnie, how come you didn't tell me that you have a boyfriend?" I am shocked.

"Well, it's a surprise. The others have boyfriends, too."

Oh well. The next one is the oldest and he said his nane is Seokjin, Jin, and he's Jisoo unnie's boyfriend. The second one is Yoongi, Suga, and he's Lisa's boyfriend.

"Hi, _____. I'm Hoseok. You can call me J-hope 'cause I'm your hope. Nice to meet you." Wow, what a charm.

"Hey, I'm Jimin and Rose is my girlfriend. Nice to meet you." And I just nod.

"Hi, I'm Teahyung or V. You can call however you like. I hope we can be friends." What a straightforward guy.

"Hi _____. I am Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Jungkook." Jeon Jungkook? Isn't the one who bullied me back in elementary school? "Umm... Is there something on my face?" he asked and I quickly shake my head.

"You look familiar, but I can't seem to remember you. I guess it will come in mind, right?"

"Yea. I guess so.."

***
Guys, I'm so sorry if this ff is boring. Like I said in the discription, it's my first book so I'm not that good. Also, I'm sorry if I have any grammar errors.
I want to give a big shout out Thank You to my best friend, Choi Hyun Ra, for giving me a lot of ideas to make this ff possible. Please~Jebal~Please follow her Hyunra13
Thank You for reading!
Love y'all