Prologue

Jimin walked in his parents house and tried to climb up the stairs quickly while his parents were arguing. He was always abused by his father while his mother was always drunk.         "Jimin! Get your ass down here!" Jimin flinched at his father's command.                                        He walked down the stairs trembling bracing himself for a blow to his stomach. "Tell your mother how stupid she is! Telling me that I'M the cheater! She's the slut for sleeping with every man who walks past her!" Jimin hesitated for a moment. He noticed how drowsy his mother is and saw the achohol in her hand.
    "Well, answer me boy!" His father punched him in the side making him fall to his knees in pain.
    "I-I'm..s-sorry." His father kicked him down.
    "Stop you're hurting him!" His mother was swaying by now due to the achohol. "He's your son."
    "I didn't want this piece of shit." He kicked Jimin again. Jimin groaned in pain.
   "Go to your room. I don't want to see you."Jimin winced as he rised and went up to his room listening to his parents argue and hearing things be thrown and shouting and cursing. Jimin shut his door and started bawling on his bed.
  Why can't i have a normal life? I'm abused,bullied...my parents hate me. Where is MY sunshine that everyone else has?