I Don't Know

Jimin walked toward the park and flopped onto the comfortable grass his bag beside him, staring at the sky above him, thinking.
  It was awhile before he heard a familiar voice. "Hey."
  Jimin instantly got up from his spot and recognized Yoongi. His mint hair and plain leather jacket with simple ripped jeans and plain white shirt.
  " W-what are you doing here?" He scoffed at Jimin's question. "Last time I checked this park was free for everyone."
  Jimin fiddled with his fingers in embarrassment.
  "Why do you have a bag? Are you running away from home?" Yoongi sat next to him. Jimin noticed a notebook in his hand
  "What's that?" Jimin tried to change the subject.
  "What does it look like?"
  " A notebook."
  "Then that's what it is."
  "I didn't mean it like that. What are you writing in it?"
  "Stuff.. hey, why is your wrist purple?" Jimin covered his wrist with his sleeve.
  "I-I don't know." Jimin cursed at himself. He could tell Yoongi saw through his lie.
  "Do..do you need a place to stay?" Jimin looked up at the sudden question. Yoongi kept going. "I can tell you're having troubles at home."
  "I-I don't know.." It was all Jimin could say.
"Come on. Plus, I live alone, so I have space." Jimin just nodded and grabbed his bag following Yoongi to a two story house.
  Yoongi led Jimin to a guest room. "You can stay here tonight."
  "Th-thanks."
  There was silence in the room for awhile.
  "Jimin. Are...are you being abused?" The question made Jimin look up from his fingers.
  "I-I don't know." Jimin bit his lip forcing himself not to cry.
  "It's okay. I've..been abused to. That's why I ran away from home in my last day of middle school. I know how you feel. That's why I want to help you."
  Jimin was speechless. "Th-thank you."
  Yoongi nodded and left. Jimin looked around the room. He opened a door that enters a bathroom. He took a shower then sat on the bed. He started to think of his parents and the way they abuse him. He started thinking of the past.
  Flashback
  "I-I'm sorry!"
  "Shut the fuck up! God I hate you! You should have never been born. You're a burden to this family." His father kicked his stomach.
  End of Flashback
  Jimin had tears roll down his face that turned into sobs. He was grateful to Yoongi, yes. But the fact his parents despise him, no. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't stop sobbing. Next thing he knew he was bawling.
  Why can't I have a normal life?! Where my parents tell me they love me every night, I'm not bullied. No depression.
  The door opened and Jimin looked up quickly. He wiped his tears away.
  "Why are you crying?" Yoongi walked in.
  "I don't know." Jimin sniffed.
  Yoongi sighed. "Scoot over."
  Jimin's eyes widened. "Wh-what?"
  Yoongi went to the other side of the bed. "I don't want you to cry anymore."
  Jimin lyed down next to Yoongi."Do you want me to hold you?"
  "Yes..please." Jimin wanted comfort. Something he never had. He felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.
  "Thanks Yoongi. And good night."
  "Night."
  They fell asleep in each others arms.
~~~~~
  A/n:
  It's finally out~!! This chapter took awhile! Aish now gotta think of one for tomorrow😅 I have a busy schedule these days, lord help me!!