Epilogue

"Appa!" Yoonjae shook Yoongi's shoulders, sitting on his belly while Yoongi was sleeping on his back.

"Jiminie get your son..." Yoongi mumbled covering his face with his arm.

"You gave birth to him." Jimin turned his back to Yoongi. "And it's your turn."

"Appa! Appa! I'm hungry!" Yoonjae complained getting in the middle of the couple.

Yoongi sighed and picked up Yoonjae and carried him to downstairs.

"Appa can I have porridge?" Yoonjae asked tugging on Yoongi's shirt when Yoongi put him down.

"Sure." Yoongi made Yoonjae some porridge and placed him in his highchair.

"I need Jam!" Yoonjae whined making grabby hands at his stuffed lion on the couch. Yoongi gave him Jam and a few moments later Jimin came downstairs.

"Hi appwa!" Yoonjae called to Jimin with his mouth full.

"Manners Yoonjae." Yoongi gave him the look and Yoonjae swallowed his food.

"Sorry Appa." Yoonjae giggled when Yoongi pecked his cheek while getting him out of his chair. Yoonjae ran and hugged Jimin making them both fall and laugh.

"I need to go to the store. I'll be back." Yoongi grabbed his keys.

"You're still in your pajama pants." Jimin said standing up with their two year old son in his hands.

"I'm going to the store not church. And I'm to lazy to change anyway." He pecked Jimin and Yoonjae on the lips. "I love you."

" I love you too." Jimin smiled.

"And Yoonjae!" Their son clapped excitedly.

"And Yoonjae." Yoongi smiled at his family.
_____________________________________
Well this book came to an end! It was shitty and I bet no one liked it lmao
And yes...yoongi was bottom and if you didnt like it then FITE ME
Thanks for reading and Im working on more books saved in my draft!
Ily~