Imagining

I woke up to the smell of glazed donuts and steaming coffee, so I decided to make my way downstairs to the bakery."Good morning dear, I made breakfast just as I had promised" Bryan said."Bryan???!Where are you???!" I hollered loudly. Bryan stopped what he was doing and slowly raised his eyebrow."Umm..Melanie I'm right in front of you,what's wrong?" No it can't be! He's here isn't he?~ I thought in my mind....Melanie quickly ran up to Bryan with a kitchen knife clutched in her fist.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING MELANIE???" Bryan yelled in a way that made him sound like the angriest person in the world. Bryan tugged her shoulder back and grasped the knife out of her hand, bringing Melanie to the ground in a sitting position...Melanie had sat there for what had felt like an hour or two before standing up and speaking."Bryan I -I " Melanie said before being interrupted by Bryan. "Don't freak out we will see the doctor and i'm sure he can help us".

I sat down thinking whats wrong with me? I got up to take a shower. I got in the shower and I thought I saw a male figure standing in the bathroom. I peeked out of the carton and shook my head. " BRYAN COME IN THE BATHROOM"! Bryan ran up in to the bathroom and hugged me. " We may need to see the doctor sooner than I thought".