Returning home

When I returned home from the hospital everything in the house looked different.Our furniture was freshly polished and we had new carpets,and now we have a nurse/maid for me!!!That is a surprise, how did Bryan even get enough money for this? I've decided to adopt a pet from the shelter, I decided to get a cat just to keep me company.

It's been a day in my house and even though I have a cat to keep me company while Bryan works, I still feel lonely.My nurse/maid Suzy has been offering me to take arts and crafts class down by the road near our bakery.I refuse to because I always think "well who wants to be around someone who's been in a hospital for days".

I took a nap   and woke up to Bryan yelling "GET IN THE TUB MELANIE THERE IS A TORNADO LIKE REALLY CLOSE!" I felt sleepy and dizzy as Suzy escorted me to our main hall bathroom,but  Bryan and Suzy suddenly left trying to gather important belongings...but it was too late.The sirens went off and I could hear a window break through due to the wind.Luckily they made it by the last second. I could here people yelling GET TO THE HOUSE! I thought about that time when I killed my dad right before a tornado. I saw all the houses fall apart,and all the gardens in the park.