Help

Bryan took me to the doctor's office. It looked like the same one the strange man had in house. All I saw was was him all around me and I started to scream. The doctor called my
name and as we walked in there I
saw him standing right in front of me. "My name is Dr.Huff". All I could think about was him hurting me. But I think I was doing that thing where I thought every man I saw was that monster that hurt me. I was never paying attention. Until he asked me if I knew how meant pills I should take. "Yes I do 3 a day". We went back to the bakery I look one pill and every thing was black. "Bryan everything is black". "Ok I think it was the pills lets go the hospital". He take me there and the doctors tell us that Im have some kind of trauma. And I need to stay at the hospital for a few days.

I looked around the hospital room. I was watching a TV show called The man. I started to watch it when the house the cast lived in looked just liked the strange mans house. I looked all around me and all of a sudden I was no longer in the hospital room I was in the cellar. The one the man used to keep me in. I screamed " HELP ME SOME ONE". Every one came running in my room. "Is every thing ok"? " No nothing is". "Tell us whats wrong". " I cant or he will tell the cops"! " Ok all you need is rest". All I thought about was the man I saw every ware. I could never feel safe again after my strange dream.