Chapter 8

"Finaly your awake, how are you feeling?" I sit up and look directly at him. "Where am I?" I ask completely dodging his question. "Your in my sleeping area, now are you okay?" He's looking at me. I opean my mouth but no words escape. He's actually really handsome. Tall, very muscular, and brownish blond hair and green eyes. "Hello?" He says bringing me out of thought. "Are you okay Maya?" "Yes I'm fine I think, when do I go back to my cell?"
"Actually I want you to stay in here for a little while if that's okay with you, I just want to wait untill your feeling better. And I am going to start guarding your door." I sit still. "Who dressed me?" He smirks. Great let me guess he's the same as josh. "I got a female nurse to dress you don't worry." I grab the heam of my shirt. "These aren't mine, where are my cloths?" He stands up and walk up to me about two feet away. "I mean if you want your shredded cloths then I mean I can give them to you but they won't cover much, that's my shirt you can keep it. And the shorts I gave you might be a little big but that's the smallest size I had. And in going to be stright forward . I'm not a mean gaurd. I can be if your rude to me but I believe in treat others the way you'd want to be treated but also I don't let people fuck me over. Just don't get on my bad side and we're good. Understand?" All I do is stare into beautiful green eyes.
"Maya do you understand?" "Yes sir I do." He winces. "God please don't call me sir I'm not old I just turned 20. look here, I'll let you call me by my name but if their are other Garuds around you have to call me sir. My name is Hunter."  I feel red. Like I feel like a fucking tomato. I didn't even say anything embarrassing I don't know why im red. "Uh Hunter, I know it's not time but is there any chance you can take me to the shower room I feel nasty from earlier?" He puts his hand in mine and I stand up and follow him to where he's leading me. "This is like a tiny house there's a bathroom, kitchen, and one bedroom." We stop in front of a door and he takes his hand out of mine and Opens the door with a soft turn of the knob. "You can shower whenever honestly just if my boss asks everything is just like when your in your cell okay no freedom." He steps in and I stay standing in the door way.  He grabs a towel (a decent one to be exact) and grabs a small box with plastic covering it and a tube with a cap. "Here's a towel, a toothbrush, and toothpaste" "how long do I get to shower?" I ask placing the items back onto the counter. "You can take however long of a shower you would like. Here let me start the water for you I'll make it warm. Not to cold not to hot." I smile as he turns around. "Thank you hunter." He turns his face just enough for me to see him smile as well. He walks out of the bathroom shutting the door behind him. I start to undress out of his shorts and long T-shirt. And step into the shower. This water feels so good and it doesn't hurt the scars on my back. I look around and see two bottles. "Uh hunter!?" He knocks on the door and asks for permission to come in and i say yes. "Is everything okay?" He says. "Uh Hunter I've only ever showerd with a bar of soap that's all they gave us. What are these two bottles?" I hear him laugh and I feel all the blood rush from my face. The one that's blue is shampoo, and the white is shampoo you use them to was your hair. First use blue than white."