four

2010 15th June

He leaned in a door gently kissed her. His hands were stroking her hair-

"Ew daddy!! Turn it off!!" Milla yelled whilst covering her eyes. "Daddy, she is going to have a baby!" Milla whispered to her dad "like when caspy kissed you and then you had a baby"

Joe looked over at Milla and looked at her funny "Milla what did u say honey?"

"Well, you kissed caspy and then you created a baby in your tummy"

"Milla baby that's not how it works"

"Yes it is! In pre Farah told me that when her daddy kissed her mummy they had a baby in there tummy"

"Milla, look. Have you noticed that caspy and I are both boys." Milla nodded her head "well, only a boy and girl can make a baby."

"But I have two daddies and no mummy"

"Milla when you are older I will understand, ok?"

"Yep."

2010 27th September

"Caspy, daddy follow me. This is my table and t-this is my drawing of us, see that's me caspy and daddy and look you both have a camera."

"Wow that's pretty Milla but what's the blue thing?"

On the drawing there was a blue circle next to the drawing of Milla.

"Oh that's my baby brother"

Both joe and Caspar looked at each other. "Milla you don't have a baby brother, it's just you" Caspar said

"I know that but I will soon."

-

Both joe and Caspar threw them selves onto the bed. Joe looked at Caspar and stroked his hair. He began to lean over and nibble on his ear.

"Hey hey joe not tonight." Caspar said pushing him away. "I feel bad."

"Why?"

"Cause Milla wants a little brother. Don't you feel bad?" 

"I mean, it would be nice to have another kid but are we ready?"

"Yes joe. We are ready!"

"But were only 22, are you sure?" Joe said tucking caspars hair behind his ear.

"Ok then"
-
THIS WAS SHIT 😂