15 Years Later

Over the hills and the fire lands. A figure flew over these land marks. Winds went against the figures black and red wings. Red and orange hair flew like a flame while the figure flew across the lands. The figure stopped onto a tree while her hair flew all over the place. Light orange eyes looked down onto the world. Seeing the sun going up with its rays hitting into the sky and ground. The figure jumped off the tree. Letting its slight armor hit the wind while it jumped off and flew into the sunlight. The rays of light hit against the figure's fragile body. The figure landed on a hill with her hair still flowing with the wind going south. The female figure looked at the sun while she's smiling. She thought while looking down at the ground 'Welp Battle you've done it again!! You made it to another land without a single monster trying to kill ya!' Battle turned her head back to the sight of the kingdom and thought 'I'm still confused on how mother died over 15 years ago. Dad never told me on that question. Even when I was a kid he kept staring at me very oddly. So now he told me that soon I'll learn on what kind of thing that my mother experience.' Battle spread out her dragon wings and flew back to the kingdom. The way back was relaxing. No one to tell her what to do. The air was very peaceful. The waters were untouched. The animals were happy eating grass or each other. Battle smiled as she felt more wind hit against her. She reached the castle and saw her father standing right in front of the kingdom.

Battle landed right in front of her father and said "Hello dad!! How's everything?"

Draco looked down at Battle and said "I'm fine dear, but I need to talk to you in private." Battle nodded and followed her father into his room. She was confused until she heard the door lock behind her. She felt herself get pushed onto the bed. Battle screamed on the top of her lungs.