forget generation X more like generation Sex.

*****Warning this chapter has sex scenes.********

You have been warned.

"Sex." I said thinking out loud.

"What about sex, honey?" My best friend, Lauren asked me.

"That's what everything is about now. Sex. Books, TV shows, movies are all about sex. Nothing is about music or art or dreams, anymore."

"It's just the way our generation is."

"Well, our generation sucks."

"Who sucks what?" My brother asked as he sat down at our lunch table.

"See, that's what I mean. Our generation is all about sex."

"And is that a bad thing?"

"Yes, the population has probably doubled since we turned teenagers."

"Sex is great but I don't expect you to understand, little sister."

"How would you know I haven't had sex?"

"Because the front page of the newspaper would read 'Big Brother kills Little Sister's first partner.'"

"Oh haha. You wouldn't actually kill him."

"No, just beat the shit out of him."

"What if it was your best friend?"

"Drake has been with Haley for about 5 months. I don't think that would happen."

"There is a first for everything."

"Yeah, but he won't be yours." He said angry.

"Sorry, it was just a joke, Eric."

"No, sorry I know. I shouldn't have gotten mad. Sorry." He says apologetic. Drake sits down by Eric. "Dude, what's up?" Eric asks him. He looks like he's in trance. "What's wrong?"

"Haley broke up with me."

"What? Why?" Drake glances at me.

"She made this crazy accusation I'm...." the bell interrupts him.

*****Now, let me tell you my story. I'm Evie Davis, 17, little sister to a popular brother, Junior and brother is a Senior. Mom died when I was a five. Dad cares more about work than his own children. Let me guess every story you read the little sister has a crush on the brother's best friend, well I don't.*****

~Later that night. ~

I was sitting in bed when there was a knock on the door. "Come in."

Drake closes the door behind him. He walks over and sits down on the edge of my bed. "What is it?"

"You know at lunch when I was about to tell you the reason Haley broke up with me."

"Yeah?"

"She said that I'm in love with you."

I shot up. "What?" I look at him. He's completely silent. "Drake are you?"

"I...I...I don't know. Maybe." He really looks at me. "I am, Evie, I'm in love with you."

"You are?" he moves to where he is sitting beside me. "Yes, I am." He cups my face and leans in, brushes his lips against mine. Drake pulls back, hesitant, waiting for me to protest. I didn't because he sent a spark through my body when he brushed my lips and I wanted to feel it again. Then he kisses me. I can feel the spark growing as our lips move together. I pull him closer, I start kissing his neck, smelling him for the first time. He smells like mint mixed with a husky fragrance. "Are you sure you want to be doing this?" he whispers to me. I mumble yes against his delicious skin. He let out a soft moan. "Do you like that?"

"Yes." He said with his voice lined with lust. I kiss him in the same spot earning another moan. I pull him on top of me, he props himself on his elbows. I love the feel of his weight. He whispers to me. "Now it's your turn to moan." I shiver with anticipation. Drake brings his lips all over my neck. He finds a spot below my ear and starts sucking on it causing to let out a few good moans.

"Mmm...that's it, Evie." I put my fingers underneath the back of his shirt; his skin is so warm.

~Moments later~

"Are you sure you want this." Drake hesitating with his head at my entrance.

"Yes, I want this." He pushes in slowly. Oh my god it's starting to hurt. I grimace trying to hide my facial expression, pushing my face into my pillow. Drake tenses up. "Is it hurting too much? I can pull out." He starts retreating; I wrap feet around his waist. "No, don't pull out."

"I'm causing you pain and I don't want to."

"Drake, look me in the eyes." He meets my gaze. "I want you to do this. I want you to be my first. Just don't stop. Okay?" he keeps on looking at me, "Yes, okay." He begins moving forward till he reached my barrier. Then Drake makes a quick thrust breaking it; I cry out in pain. He tries to kiss away my pain; he didn't move letting me get use to him. The aching begins to dissipate. "Drake now." He makes small strokes at first but when I'm meeting him with each thrust he quickens the pace. Drake is now taking himself all the way out then bringing himself all the way in causing me to cry out in pain and pleasure. We're about to our climax when he grabs a hold of my hand and pushes our hands down into the mattress. He thrust in one more time and we moan out reaching our climax. I guess I do like him.