21 Questions.

"Well then shall we start?" Jungkook asked anxiously.

"Yea you start." Jimin said.

"Ok, uhhhh." Jungkook said thinking out loud. Oh I got it Jungkook said in his head.

"Are you gay or bi?" Jungkook said openly but curiously.

"I'm gay. How about you?" Jimin asked back.

It took Jungkook awhile to answer that question, but after a few minutes he finally answer Jimin. "I'm bi." Jungkook replied.

"Oh cool." Jimin said not trying to have an awkward moment for the hundredth time.

"Have you lost your virginity yet?" Jungkook asked again yet so openly.

"Can we skip this question?" Jimin asked. He didn't want to think of the reason why he hadn't lost his virginity yet.

"Umm ok?" Jungkook said curiously.

Jungkook was thinking long and hard for the next question. He really wanted to know why Jimin wanted to skip the question and why he was getting ready to cry.

"How many people have you dated?" Jungkook asked.

"One." He answered back.

"Really?" Jungkook said.

"Yea why? You think no one would like or date a sensitive person like me?" Jimin said a little annoyed.

"No, I didn't mean it like that- it's just that... never mind. Just ask me a question." Jungkook said.

Jungkook focus

Jungkook your so stupid! I didn't mean it like that honestly. I just find it really hard to believe that he only dated one person. Hes so cute.

Jungkook was intrupted by Jimin. "I got one." Jimin said with a bright smile.

"It's about time." Jungkook said chuckling.

Jimin just rolled his eyes. "What is your ideal type?" Jimin asked.

"In a boy or girl?" Jungkook asked.

"Both I guess." Jimin replied back.

"Well in a girl I really don't know, I've never dated one before I just think some girls are cute. And for guys they need to be cute/adorable, shorter than me, a nice butt and can't be too skinny." Jungkook said showing his bunny teeth.

"Well damn you're picky." Jimin said smiling back.

"Do you have any siblings?" Jungkook asked.

"Yea. I have a brother." Jimin answered.

"When is your birthday?" Jimin asked.

"Steptember 1st, 1997." Jungkook replied.

"How about you?" Jungkook asked back.

"October 13th, 1995." Jimin answered.

After a couple of of normal questions and dirty questions (mainly dirty) they where finally at the 20th question.

"Ok, your turn." Jimin said smiling and yawning at the same time.

"What happend between you and Yoongi?" Jungkook asked frowning.

Jimin was stuck. He didn't tell anyone the real reason why they broke up, the reason why he was left so heartbroken if he was the one who broke up with him.

He was scared to tell his best friends the real reason. He was afraid that Yoongi was going to get hurt or thrown in jail. No, he was really afraid that Yoongi was going to hate Jimin for the rest of his life.

Jimin focus

The thought of this made Jimin eyes start to tear up. He wasn't really sure if he should tell Jungkook. This was the second time they hung out. But this time Jimin felt much closer to Jungkook.

Jimin thought about telling Jungkook the real reason rather then the lie he told his friends, the lie that he started to believe for a really long time.

Jimin watched as the younger patiently waited for him to respond back. Jimin came to conclusion that he was going to tell Jungkook.

"Yoongi and I were at a party. Yoongi got really drunk and I only had two cups to drink. We were going inside his room when he asked me if we could have sex. I really wanted to have sex with him but I didn't want my first time to be like that, so I told him no. He asked me why and I told him because he was drunk and I didn't want to get hurt...well I ended up getting hurt anyways because he was really horny and really drunk, he raped me. So I guess you can say I did lose my virginty..." Jimin answered with eyes filled with tears.

Jungkook took a moment to process all this in his head. Jungkook could feel rage building up inside him, he felt so annoyed.

"Why didn't you say anything, why do you still care about him!?" Jungkook said with disgust.

"I don't know. I was scared!" Jimin cried.

Jungkook was so angry but he had to be understanding. But he also was going to make sure Yoongi wouldn't get anyway with this. Jungkook didn't care if this bitch felt sorry.

Jungkook went to go wrap his arms around Jimin waist. Jimin was a crying mess. Jungkook never really knew what to do when people were crying, but he tried his best to keep Jimin comfortable.

"It's going to be okay, I promise he won't get away with this." Jungkook said knowing he was going to keep his promise.

It was really late and Jimin was getting tired after all the crying he was doing on Jungkook chest.

"Are you sleepy?" Jungkook asked after seeing the older yawn.

"Yea." Jimin said as he got under the cover and laid down right next to Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't say anything after that all he did was got under the covers with Jimin and wraped his arm around his waist.

Jimin was facing the other way so his butt was to Jungkook front area. Jungkook could mess Jimin shampoo, it smelled like peaches to Jungkook and he loved that smell.

Jungkook moved up so that he was closer to Jimins lovely scent and so that Jimin body was touching Jungkooks body. Jungkook was going to protect Jimin.

This is how it started.
______________________________________

Hey guysss!!! It's currently 2:39am and it's really late lmfao, I was so bored so I wrote this chapter. What do you guys think!?? Please comment and let me know because like I said this is how it all started^_^
Anyways bye guys don't forget to comment❤❤