I like you to.

Yoongi stormed out of the room. And after Mr.Cheong spoke to Jimin and Jungkook, Jimin ran off too.

It was getting late and Jungkook was getting worried because he hasn't heard or seen Jimin since the meeting.

Jungkook pov

I dont understand why he panic, I mean I like him to and I want to tell him but I can find him anywhere. 

Jungkook reached in his pocket for his phone so he can call the older but his phone was dead, so Jungkook rushed to his room so he could charge it.

When he got to his dorm he noticed that the door was unlocked. He walked carfully into his room just in case there was someone he didnt know was in there.

"Jimine? How did you get in?" Jungkook said confused.

Jimin didn't say anything he just got up from the bed and ran to Jungkook and kissed him roughly.

"Ah, Jimin whats wrong?" Jungkook tried to get out.

Jimin was ignoring the younger.

"Why did you run away from me?"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"I like you to."

Thats what got Jimin's attention.

"You do?" Jimin said.

"Of course baby." Jungkook said as he picked Jimin up.

Jimim wrapped his legs around Jungkooks waste as he held onto him tightly.

"I'm not going to drop you." Jungkook chuckled.

"I know, I just want to be close to you." Jimin said with a smile.

Jungkook took one good look at Jimin and then placed his lips on his. The two boys kissed until they ran of of breath.

Jimin was pinned on the wall while still holding on to Jungkook. "It's getting hot Jungkookie." Jimin said.

"Then let's get undressed and take a shower together." Jungkook said as he smiled and gently placed Jimin down.

Jimin reached to take the younger boys shirt off. Jungkook was a little shocked but he let Jimin continue.

After Jungkook was just striped down to his underwear it was Jimin's turn.  Jungkook decided to strip him down until he was naket, Jimin was feeling a little shy so he tried covering himself with his hands.

"No need to be shy baby, it's not like I've never seen it before." Jungkook said as he took Jimin s hands away from cover himself.

Jimin was really red at the younger comment. "Jimine your blushing really hard, how come?" Jungkook said.

"Kookie you know why, let's just get in the shower." Jimin said with a smile as he draged the older.

An hour later has passed and the two boys were just now coming out of the steamy bathroom.

"Ah Jimine that was great." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Yea it was Jungkookie but I feel tired now." Jimin said with a yawn.

"Lets go to bed then baby, do you have class tomarrow? " Jungkook asked as he kissed the older head.

"Yea all morning." Jimin said as he got into bed.