Chapter 3

After Herobrine teleported back to the town he ran to where the fire was to find Hadrian . Hadrian was hideing behind a big rock.

Herobrine: Are you CRAZY! Burning down the woods!? Can't you see trees give AIR!! Don't you wanna breathe!?!
Hadrian: Oh i thought you said burn down the trees.
Herobrine: I never said that! I didn't said "hey Hadrian i want you to wonder the whole city and burn everything that you see!" How about you Burn yourself and see how you like it.
Hadrian: I wouldn't like that. But what did you say? 
Herobrine: I said, don't go Anywhere and stay where Jesse WAS!
Hadrian: Really? I thought you said Go.

Herobrine just starred at Hadrian because he is so done with him.

Herobrine: I don't care what you thought, just go back before you ruin something else. 
Hadrian: That's the thing, you've could of just done it yourself instead of wasting your time going after those fools. You could of just made that portal using your own power, i gusse your not as smart , that i thought you would be.
Herobrine: What are you trying to say, you old man?.
Hadrian: You could of just open the portals yourself H-e-r-o-brine, 
Herobrine: Just get to the ponit here! Don't make it sound like a riddle.
Hadrian: Don't you know who are you talking to!? The one who can shape shift! And can make the same voice of that person! And.... The one that calls him... A Glitch.
Herobrine: *gasp* oh no-

The ground around him began to shake and brake as he reveal who he really is.

?????: That's right Herobrine, I'm back.

the figure blasts Herobrine across the woods, hitting each trees trunk.

?????: Not only did you fooled Jesse's friends, but you also have been fooled.
The figure followed the trail of broken trees that Herobrine left when he was blasted off.