《Bobby Brown Fever|Bobby》

I was in the living room watching tv, when all of a sudden I heard a continuous know at my door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I said getting slightly irritated. I opened the door to find my best friend, Monica, smiling like a crazy person.

"Monica what da hell is wrong with you? You got me thinkin you the police or somethin."

"Girl you will not believe this!" She screamed, catching me off guard.

"What is so important at 2 in the damn mornin?"

"I got two Bobby Brown tickets and I want you to come with me!" Knowing her, this girl LOVES her some B Brown. Not gon lie, I like him too but I'm not as crazy as she is.
She listens to all his songs and never miss a concert. She has Bobby Brown fever ya know.

"Why don't you take someone else? And besides, I'm not tryin to sit near yo loud ass. You gon blow my ear drum the whole night."

"Girl, I'll try to contain myself. You've gots to come with me lady, I want my best friend to be there with me. It'll be one hell of a night."

"Whatever, I'll go. You just need to make sure you don't get too loud, otherwise I'm out."

"I promise, Naomi. Guess where our seats are?"

"Where?"

"3rd row! We're close enough to see Bobby!"

"Monica, I'm right in front of you!"

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just so excited. The concert starts at 7:30, so be ready by 6:30."

"Yeah yeah." As she walked put the door, I was relieved. I was ready for bed anyway.

----------------------------

It was the night of the concert and I was getting ready. I wasn't gonna dress all fancy and shit, so I just dressed casually. A T-Shirt, jeans, and adidas. I checked the clock and saw it was 6:25. I had 5 minutes left before Monica came, so I just decided to listen to one of Bobby's songs. I played My Prerogative in my spear time.

They say I'm crazy
I really don't care
That's my prerogative
They say I'm nasty
But I don't give a damn
Gettin girls is how I live

Some ask me questions
Why am I so real
But they dont understand me
Or really don't know the deal
About a brutha
Tryin hard to make it right
Not long ago before I win this fight

I soon heard a car horn. I turned my radio off, grabbed my purse, keys and headed out the door. As I got in the car, Monica had on the same thing I had on. She played Every Little Step, on our way to the concert which was a 30 minute drive.

Everybody wants to know what's goin down
Not with the James, not the Jim, but the Bobby Brown
And I'm chillin much hard
Cause you all know that Bobby Brown
Was good ta, good ta, good ta go solo
Been on the mic for a long long time
Guaranteed to bust a stupid rhyme
Now I'm on the mic and I'm rockin real freasher