《My, My, My|Johnny》

Cassidy POV

I was at the studio with my boyfriend Johnny. He told me to come with him, because he had a surprise for me. I brought my friend, Joanna, so I wouldn't feel alone while my man did his work.

"So why did Johnny bring you to the studio?"

"Girl, he told me he had a surprise for me. I honestly don't like surprises, but if it involves him singing, then I'm all in for it."

"I can guarantee you it's a song. You know you love when he sings to you. It would really set the mood for the two of you. I also think he might propose to you Cass, it's time he step up."

I really do love when Johnny sings to me. Everytime he sings, my heart beats a mile a minute and I get butterflies. He just has that effect on me. He is just the sweetest but also sensitive man I ever met. I'm so glad I have him in my life and I hope I can spend the rest of my life with him.

"I kind of doubt he would propose to me in the studio."

"I mean come on, you guys been dating for 3 years, it's time. He brought you around music, of course he would purpose to you in the studio. This is the moment you've been waiting for and you know it."

"Well if he does, then I will be the happiest woman alive. That man is so fine and is just right for me. I really do want to spend the rest of my life with him, even start a family with him too."

"I mean 3 years seems like a long time and I know that he's going to want to close the gap. If you can picture your life with him, I'm sure he can as well. Y'all are like the power couple."

Joanna was right, I hope Johnny does picture me in his life.  I mean 3 years and still counting? I really hope this surprise involves either a proposal, a song, or even both. Either way, I'm all in for it.

Johnny POV

"You think she'll like it?"

"Of course she'll like it, that's your woman out there. That's your forever lady." Ronnie said.

"Plus you're about to propose to her. What woman wouldn't like that?" Mike said.

I was really nervous, because today was the day I met my soon to be fiancé, Cassidy, and I wanted today to be special. I got advice from the guys and they think I'm doing a good thing for her. We've been together for 3 years and I'm ready to close the gap. I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman. I know I'm making the right choice and no one can tell me otherwise.

"I just have to finish this song for her."

"I'm sure this song is going to bring her to tears as well as the proposal JG." Ralph said.

"What did you name the song?" Ricky asked.

"I named it My, My, My."

"By what we heard so far, it's pretty good. Yo, are you planning on releasing it?" Ralph asked.

"Yeah, but I want her to be the first to listen to it. She deserves it."

"You the man JG, allowing your woman to listen to it before you let the world hear it. She is really gonna love this. You shouldn't be nervous about this whole thing. She's gonna have your last name and that's what you want, right?" Ronnie said.